Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe​
1960_Alfa_Romeo_Giulietta_SZ_Zagato_002_6207.jpg

1960_Alfa_Romeo_Giulietta_SZ_Zagato_005_0825.jpg

1960_Alfa_Romeo_Giulietta_SZ_Zagato_003_1214.jpg

1960_Alfa_Romeo_Giulietta_SZ_Zagato_006_9936.jpg

24336-alfa-romeo-giulietta-sprint-zagato-1920x1080-car-wallpaper.jpg

Cool.

I don't care much for this particular Zagato however. The standard Giulietta Sprint would have been a resounding Sub Zero.

Specs look absolutely lovely, but I cannot get over the styling of the car. Looks like an old Fairlady or Giulia that's been injected with fat. :/

Uncool.

There's never been such a perfect combination of words in any car name than this one, that I can think of.

Then it's such beautiful car. Even it's bubble like design, it looks so cute and lovely. The Giulietta Sprint might be cooler, I won't deny that, but this, to me, is more special.

Ice cold Sub-Zero

Far too rare to be simply cool, and one of the few Zagatos that I prefer to the original.

Sub-zero.

I'll admit, I'd never even seen or heard of this particular model, but I instantly put sub-zero - something I rarely do. In fact, I don't think I ever have to be honest.

There are few cars I'd describe as beautiful; to me, most cars are described as usually just 'pretty', 'tough, 'aggressive', 'striking' and so on, but this earns it effortlessly.

It looks like a Giulia had a litter of cute little puppies. They look so happy, too! Look at that round little back end, it hasn't even grown a full boot yet. D'awwwww.

Sub'd.

It's probably a great car, but doesn't really do anything for me. Plus, it looks like a big red bean. Uncool.

Undecided.

It's certainly a very clean design, but when you consider that, at the time, you could buy the Giulia Sprint Speciale came from the Alfa factory with fantastic Bertone coachwork as standard... uh....

800px-Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-SS-Sprint-Speciale-fa-lr.jpg

Back