3.9L V12
Power: 360 hp
Torque: 286 lb-ft.
Weight: 1298 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Mid engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe
Additional Info: "Mid engined, rear wheel drive
Additional Information: "764 Lamborghini Miura's were built, of which 338 were P400S'. It's immediate predecessor, the Lamborghini Miura P400, of which 275 were built, is currently the highest ranking car on the GTP Cool Wall, with a score of 1.903. It's immediate successor, the Lamborghini Miura P400SV, had difficulty getting dust out of its eyes due to a lack of lashes. Yes, I am just nominating this to be controversial."​
lamborghini-miura-p-400-s-05.jpg

lamborghini-miura-p400s.jpg

Lamborghini-Miura-6.jpg

69-Lamborghini-P400S_DV-10-MB_d03.jpg

70-Lamborghini-Miura-S_3685-DV-11-CI-04.jpg

70-Lamborghini-Miura-S_3685-DV-11-CI-01.jpg

Controversial or not, it's still a Miura and it's still fridge material.

Welp, here today comes, i had expected this day to come, but not expected it this soon.

There are people here that are guranteed to vote SU, people that voted the opposite will get mad and hissyfit about their reasoning.
And you know what?

That is okay.

If we look back at the Miura that was voted so many years ago... we see alot of agreement, and a calm nature, not even minding so much that said Miura got into its' house.
And now, look here. No full agreement, and the only opinion that matters is of one person, themselves. And if one car got into Miura's house, or hell, we would drink all the champagne and pour all the vodka in a river.
The Cool Wall, became more hot, and anarchistic. A bit more like the Top Gear Cool Wall, which this very Cool Wall was based upon.
In the future, we will look at this and the superior Miuras, looking, to see how much we changed, finally noticing, that something changed.
And that is why, this Miura, is Sub Zero.
And hey, you do have to give the guy credit for overcoming the fear of controversy

AND THEN SUDDENLY AN HOUR LATER AFTER THIS POST, MIURAGATE HAPPENS.

Last edited:
Let's see, I have a few options here...

SZ, because Miura.
SU, because second Miura polled.
SU, Because super-

Oh wait, the cool wall is about your opinion as an individual? Okay then...

SZ, because it's a classic Lamborghini, and it came in one of my favorite shades of blue, and the sound it makes is every bit as good as the V8s I adore.

Sub Zero for any Miura.

I do wish the original nomination took the S version into account but it still beats straight-up re-polling the P400.

Barely. :rolleyes:

I voted the other Miura S-Z, but had I known that S-Z vote would help it eventually earn the title of God's Chariot around here I would have voted it lower.

This one is still cool, but went with "meh" this time around.

Even better, this thread does a pretty good job demonstrating one of the reasons why people hate frequent Cool Wall threads so much. And yet it was nominated by the most vocal member regarding why there should be an entire subforum for Cool Wall threads.

And you felt the need to protest against this car being polled by voting seriously uncool? That's pathetic
So, presumably, your reasons for voting what you voted for a car nominated out of a poor attempt at satire are more valid?

Last edited:
I didn't vote on it the first time around, and whilst I don't totally buy into MiuraHype, it is a good looking car, and it is cool, to a degree...

So, presumably, your reasons for voting what you voted for a car nominated out of a poor attempt at satire are more valid?
I couldn't care less about what the nominator's intentions where. I see a car being nominated, whatever that is, I will vote for whatever I think it deserves and not use the voting system as a way to show my displeasure.

That doesn't actually answer the question. Especially when your supposedly more valid reasoning for voting Sub-zero, compared to the "pathetic" reasoning for voting Seriously Uncool, is still a complete no show.

Lamborghini was never a cool badge, but an eyelashed Miura was always a cool car, although only the early ones with wire wheels can claim to be sub zero.

I was hoping this nomination would be rejected when I nominated it on the grounds that it's barely distinguishable from the P400. Sadly, that was not the case.

Last edited:
As the person largely responsible for the Miura-hunt ensuing after my nominations of the Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 Stradale (still my #1 dream car, by the way) and the Ford GT40 Mk. III, I sincerely apologize for this. It has essentially come to a repolling of the Miura, which I was all for not too long ago, but now it seems frivolous and designed primarily to start arguments, rather than foster discussion. While I find this poll, the reasons it exists, and the events and previous polls leading up to it to be seriously uncool, I am voting on the car, not the poll.

With that said, cool.

Lamborghini was never a cool badge, but an eyelashed Miura was always a cool car, although only the early ones with wire wheels can claim to be sub zero.

I was hoping this nomination would be rejected when I nominated it on the grounds that it's barely distinguishable from the P400. Sadly, that was not the case.

If it was some protest against the 60's Mustangs, then your timing sure was bad. The Mustang issue has been rectified for a while now.

To be fair, you did make me make a rule because of it.

Also, this thread is going to show everyone why repolling cars done pre-BKGlover should be allowed, what exactly makes this car less cool than the regular Miura?

Back