GTP Cool Wall: 1969-1971 Lamborghini Miura P400S

1969-1971 Lamborghini Miura P400S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, this thread is going to show everyone why repolling cars done pre-BKGlover should be allowed, what exactly makes this car less cool than the regular Miura?
All it shows is that polling - and the membership taking part in it - has changed. Should we re-poll everything every couple months because we might have new members?

I should vote seriously uncool because this whole "lets re-vote" this is seriously uncool and any poll associated with it gets caught in that web. However, the car is still cool but because it has eyelashes like a cheap hooker it can't be sub-zero.

Old car with eyelashes that look out of a Autozone, Pep Boys or whatever.

SUPER UNCOOL

Who am I kidding? I really don't want to be beaten to death.

All it shows is that polling - and the membership taking part in it - has changed. Should we re-poll everything every couple months because we might have new members?
I'd set the limit at 3 years personally, but yes

So let me get this straight, this car is Sub Zero because it started the Supercar which all get voted Seriously uncool because it's too flamboyant?

Going by this logic that would be hell.

Im not sure tbh, I always thought the 350GT was a far cooler car then the Miura though, looked like an Italian DB5.

All I know is that I'm not repolling anything. The time to vote came and went.
What about when Aston Martin releases an all new model for 2016 and it looks like this:
2009_aston_martin_db9.jpg

:confused:

What about when Aston Martin releases an all new model for 2016 and it looks like this:
2009_aston_martin_db9.jpg

:confused:
:lol:

Real answer, for anyone who is wondering: It would be rejected because it's not different enough from the previous, already polled model.

Still a Miura. Still makes you look like a badass. Still warrants you to wear a leather jacket everywhere. Let's not make this a 30 page thread that revolves around a dumb debate on re-polling.

Sub-Zero.

Cool. Everything else aside, it's still exceptionally timeless and has a lot of history behind it.

I don't find it Sub-Zero though because for some odd reason I don't get that many chills up and down my spine from just looking at it.

Oddly enough I get plenty of those from Lamborghini's later V12 supercars, and not the original.

Voting Meh or uncool or Super uncool just because it has been voted already before (couple years ago)? :confused: What's wrong with you?? :banghead: Just ignore that fact and vote like how you vote on every other car GTP Cool Wall Poll.

Yeah it's okay to complain and say it's has been already polled but voting it SU because of that reason is really a dumb move.

---------------------------------------
*seeing the Title* SUB ZERO, 'nuff said.

Voting Meh or uncool or Super uncool just because it has been voted already before (couple years ago)? :confused: What's wrong with you?? :banghead: Just ignore that fact and vote like how you vote on every other car GTP Cool Wall Poll.

Yeah it's okay to complain and say it's has been already polled but voting it SU because of that reason is really a dumb move.

---------------------------------------
*seeing the Title* SUB ZERO, 'nuff said.
Better yet, a person who was attacking the horrible opinions, and another person who said sub zero, both voted SU. :lol:

The Miura Bible almost completely readable on Google Books, for anyone wanting to know more about this car.

Sub Zero.

EDIT: google seems to have cut a lot of chapters recently, but the P400-P400S chapter is still available.

Last edited:
"How is this any different than the car before?"
"It has an S in its name"
"Anything else?"
"Umm... Wait for a sec, I'll check from Wikipedia"

Can you even tell me the major differences between this and the Miura before it without consulting Google?

This.

"How is this any different than the car before?"
"It has an S in its name"
"Anything else?"
"Umm... Wait for a sec, I'll check from Wikipedia"

And this.

Listen, I have a Peugeot 405 in the nomination queue. Once that's over, let's do the GLX base model and the Mi16 hot version just to be sure (!)

This poll should be null and void but while we're at it, I really hate the eyelashes on this particular Miura.

If it was up to me there would be a poll for every chassis of the Miura -- they are all unique! ;)

BTW: the P400S could be ordered with air condition, and had power windows. Hmm, that could explain some of the seriously uncool votes...

SZ because Muira, but as others have said, no need to re-poll for a variation of such a small production run to start with.

I'm not here to complain about another Miura being put up for poll.

I'm here to say that regardless of what kind of Miura it is, without question it's Sub-Zero.

Latest Posts

Back