Jahgee1124
1971-1984 Alpine A310 nominated by @Turtle
A310_3.jpg

Body Style: 2 Door Coupé
Engine: 1.6L I4, 2.7L V6
Power Output: 125 HP, 250 HP
Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Engine, Rear Wheel Drive

Probably would have gone with Meh, but the fact that a huge (Comparatively to the normal engine) V6 was an option bumped it up to Cool

As much as I like Alpines, and Alpine Renaults, I don't think they're cool. If we're talking A110, that might be an exception but this one isn't cool and neither is the GTA V6.

Uncool, in its stock form it just seems bland.

But the nomination is for the V6 too, do you think that's bland?

Upper cool from me, love the styling, was the Alpine I was familiar with as a kid. Wish the V6 was in GT though I do find the four a lot of fun too, even if it feels like steering a roller skate at times :)

Ugliest of the well-known Alpines. Against the A110 and A610, it suffers from being the middle child. Uncool.

I'm not sure whether to love or hate the looks. Early models had that cool SM-style headlight casing and seemed less outlandish overall, while later ones had a more muscular, stateside appearance. Especially at the front, which I always compared to a C3 Corvette.

Then I saw the rear of a Pack GT model. Turns out it was a proper French sports car I was pondering over. Cool.

I think there's been a typo in the OP. It says the V6 has 250 horsepower but it should say 150. The most powerful examples (That I know of) made 193.

Anyway, Sub-Zero car because it's an RR French sports car. Though I can't ever decide how I feel about the looks. Not nearly as good-looking as the A110 or even the A610, but it doesn't look terrible either.

Unrepairable rust bucket with plastic bits that will catch fire when you try to weld the car back together!

Also. Unreliable. Could have been build in England.

Uncool.

Sub-zero without a second thought.

Like this the most of the Alpines. Much prefer the look compared to the A110.
The A110 obviously is more historic, and the A610 looks pretty good as well. But this is just the best for me.
I even liked it quite a bit before I saw NGE.

Back