GTP Cool Wall: 1978 -1984 Toyota Starlet (P60)

• Thread starter Wiegert
  • 62 comments

1978 -1984 Toyota Starlet (P60)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's always ignoring, you know. Besides, you did only point out the lowest power output out of all of them.
If I liked the Starlet, I would point out the highest number, but since I don't, I'll point out the lowest number.

If I liked the Starlet, I would point out the highest number, but since I don't, I'll point out the lowest number.

confusedblackgirl.jpg

So you say I get feedback like this because people don't agree with me. If so, than that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
:odd:

Let's go back to what you just said:

and it only has 47 horsepower?

You said only has 47 horsepower.

Engines:
1.0L I4 (2K), 1.2L I4 (3K), 1.3L I4 (4K)
Power: 47-54 hp (2K), 54-76 hp (3K), 58-74 hp (4K)​

Last edited:
I'm just stating my opinion, what wrong with that?
It being an opinion doesn't exclude it from being a negative comment. It's all just a bit ironic. It's fine that you think that, but the way you approached it is a bit odd. You point out that it's a weak and slow car, even though it was never intended to be a fast one, and single out the weakest engine instead.

They got you dead to rights on this one @The87Dodge from these contradicting 2 posts.

Not an appealing car. The styling is ugly, and it only has 47 horsepower? Even the Chevette could do better.

Seriously uncool.

Let's not make this thread's ant hill into a mountain.

Believe me, I don't want to derail the thread, but I'm surprised that I'm getting bashed like this.
You've made at least one downright stupid statement in this thread. You shouldn't be at all surprised that you're getting bashed, particularly given that you have a history of entering into debates on this forum armed only with a fetish for awful Chrysler products.

Believe me, I don't want to derail the thread, but I'm surprised that I'm getting bashed like this.

Some of the posts you have made lately has been on the defensive side in different subjects. It's not a bad idea to logoff for a few days to clear your head and mend your fences.

Just a friendly advice. 👍

You derailed the thread by making your fingers type and then click the "Post Reply" button to two outlandish claims that had, as stated earlier, flawed logic.

It's not people disagreeing with an "opinion," it's people calling you out on it.

I just wish some members on here can just keep their thoughts to themselves. IfI make a post that they think is wrong or has flawed logic, so what? No need to start flame comments about it, people.

There is so much irony in this statement, that I literally cringed.
The post was never meant to be ironic, just brutally honest.

TB
Report rejected. Disagreeing with something someone says is not an reportable offense.

That doesn't mean people can make unnecessary posts of a certain

Understand?
Not really understanding.

Not really understanding.
You're complaining that people are saying negative things about your post, which itself was a negative - and cherry-picked - thing about something in someone else's post...

For some reason you're coming across as thinking that you are allowed to say negative things, but other people are not allowed to say negative things about the things you're saying. And now you're wasting our time with pointless reports about them.

Enough is enough.

I'm not sure what power has to do with the coolness of an economy car, anyway.

That aside, a normal little economy car, but endearingly so. Cool.

Back