GTP Cool Wall: 1981-1989 Dodge Aries

• Thread starter Wiegert
  • 527 comments

1981-1989 Dodge Aries

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire has long been set before I came along.
No, believe me, everyone gets what you were trying to do. You wanted to get a few hits in yourself long after any actual discussion value in the thread was gone.

Still, I daresay that calling out another member essentially because he apologized for a post probably wasn't the best way to do it.

No, believe me, everyone gets what you were trying to do. You wanted to get a few hits in yourself long after any actual discussion value in the thread was gone.

If that were the case then I wouldn't have said anything, I've got plenty of hits on this guy as have others. I felt what I saw said should be said, so I did. If you feel otherwise that's fine, but don't try and put me to some stake cause you see this as some act of social justice on your part. Which would be ironic if you had, considering the one guy that brought a house down on this user other than himself, was you.

My issue here is the guy isn't even trying for a moment to be open minded enough to see why others don't see the warped reality he and a couple more do. If he likes the car or loves it that's fine, but many people have a wonderful perspective on why there isn't anything to like or love about this and similar cars. Many of those same people have heard him for why this car is supposedly ultra cool, and can understand it but disrespectfully agree unlike him.

If that were the case then I wouldn't have said anything, I've got plenty of hits on this guy as have others. I felt what I saw said should be said, so I did. If you feel otherwise that's fine, but don't try and put me to some stake cause you see this as some act of social justice on your part.
Nope. I'm putting you "to some stake" because it's frankly kind of pathetic how transparent it is that you're just trying to get a rise out of the guy after the dust had already long settled in this thread, just because you weren't able to take part. Someone asked you to cut it out and you basically told him to mind his own business because it was your turn now. This is the fifth page of the thread that isn't really about the topic of the thread so much as "wow this thread sure was dumb," so next time why don't you do the "I wouldn't have said anything" option.

Which would be ironic if you had, considering the one guy that brought a house down on this user other than himself, was you.
It would be ironic if you actually understood why I "brought a house down" on him. I genuinely would like him to learn about the things he professes to already be an expert in. I'm not particularly interested in getting him banned by deliberately setting him off the path of member suicide like happens so often around here in Cool Wall threads. If the two results cannot be separated, so be it; but that's quite different from entering a thread just to tell him that he screwed up because he insulted his last friend or whatever the hell you were trying to get across with your first post in this thread.

My issue here is the guy isn't even trying for a moment to be open minded enough to see why others don't see the warped reality he and a couple more do. If he likes the car or loves it that's fine, but many people have a wonderful perspective on why there isn't anything to like or love about this and similar cars. Many of those same people have heard him for why this car is supposedly ultra cool, and can understand it but disrespectfully agree unlike him.
Amusingly something that has nothing to do with the post you called him out on, the post he apologized for making, or even the posts he attacked in the first place (which Famine also talked to the member in question about).

So please, tell me more about how you're not just trying to score some cheap hits on him after everyone moved on without actually saying anything about the thread itself. Tell me about this greater purpose your posts have served in this thread about a car people largely stopped talking about 130 posts ago. Perhaps even explain why FrzGT has no right to comment on your posts in this topic about a car while you reiterate things not actually about the car people had already said dozens of times before you even showed up and were trying divert the subject away from.

Last edited:
How ironic to see that the people having a go at @The87Dodge for telling another member to quit posting irrelevant crap here felt it was necessary to throw this thread further into disarray with pointless chiding. Great job.

Let me make it clear that it isn't just me who would really appreciate it if people fanning the flames or trying to get the last word in could cut the 🤬 in this train-wreck of a thread between now and when it gets padlocked in 19 hours.

If that's something any of you are truly capable of, then I don't expect you to reply to this.

Nope. I'm putting you "to some stake" because it's frankly kind of pathetic how transparent it is that you're just trying to get a rise out of the guy after the dust had already long settled in this thread, just because you weren't able to take part. Someone asked you to cut it out and you basically told him to mind his own business because it was your turn now. This is the fifth page of the thread that isn't really about the topic of the thread so much as "wow this thread sure was dumb," so next time why don't you do the "I wouldn't have said anything" option.

It would be ironic if you actually understood why I "brought a house down" on him. I genuinely would like him to learn about the things he professes to already be an expert in. I'm not particularly interested in getting him banned by deliberately setting him off the path of member suicide like happens so often around here in Cool Wall threads. If the two results cannot be separated, so be it; but that's quite different from entering a thread just to tell him that he screwed up because he insulted his last friend or whatever the hell you were trying to get across with your first post in this thread.

Amusingly something that has nothing to do with the post you called him out on, the post he apologized for making, or even the posts he attacked in the first place (which Famine also talked to the member in question about).

So please, tell me more about how you're not just trying to score some cheap hits on him after everyone moved on without actually saying anything about the thread itself. Tell me about this greater purpose your posts have served in this thread about a car people largely stopped talking about 130 posts ago. Perhaps even explain why FrzGT has no right to comment on your posts in this topic about a car while you reiterate things not actually about the car people had already said dozens of times before you even showed up and were trying divert the subject away from.

I sent a response to you via PM instead, as I've done in the past to avoid a long drawn out debate between one another. We'll see if you actually ring true to your words and respond to it unlike the past. If you actually give a damn about what you spew and not just a show of white knighting after you yourself have been a harsh critic as well, then we'll talk. If not I'll see you the next time you disagree with me supposedly taking it too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back