GTP Cool Wall: 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II

• Thread starter Wiegert
  • 36 comments

1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chavvy wing and bodykit. Absolutely ridiculous on such a clean, square-jawed car.

Still friggin' sub-zero.

I gave it uncool because it's probably a good car under that awful body work. It looks like it was home made by a chavvy boy racer.

This one is tough. I've seen one in a classic car show last summer, and with a Carrera GT, E-Type, 512TR and an Aston DB3 in the same room, this thing looked rather ridiculously epic and this drew a lot of attention, or even more so. I love it to death. 2.3-16v Evo1 might be cooler because they are less tacky, but this is so extreme it gets ridiculous and somehow saves itself from uncool. The bodykit is so insane that no one would ever think that one would've installed it for the sakes of ricing. Sub-Zero.

Even if you lose the wing it still looks like a 190E with extra bits on top, most namely the rear arches which feel like they were put on there from another car. SZ in a petrol head's sense, but it's the same in a footballer saying one boot is cooler than the other - without the technical merit it is still an obnoxious four door saloon.

SU.

SU because just kidding if you think this car is SU you're actually trolling. SZ.

Nope, my SU was completely through reasoning, not just to 'troll', not that what other people votes actually matters, anyway.

Back