1992-lancia-hyena-04.jpg

Body style: 2-door coupe
Engine: 2.0L turbocharged I4
Power: 250 hp
Torque: 220 ft-lbs
Weight: 1150 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front-engined, all wheel drive
Additional information: The Hyena was born out of the dream of Dutch classic car restorer Paul V.J. Koot, who wanted a coupe version of the Lancia Delta. He turned to Zagato to build and produce the body, on existing Lancia Delta HF Integrale running gear and chassis. There was initially planned to be 75 examples, but only 25 Hyenas were ever produced.​

7be56cb65fa8c4f42579c88386732b8c.jpg

Lancia_Hyena_rv.jpg

zagato_lancia_hyena_10.jpg

8249820755_81a4bef07c_o.jpg

Lancia_Hyena_10popinterieur.jpg

Last edited:
Decent figures, but there is no ignoring that hideous body with awkward proportions. Uncool.

Oh it's a Delta Integrale Cou-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BODY?!

Uncool.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should, ya crazy Dutch.

Uncool.

An ultra rare car with a cool name from a cool marque. Like the Delta and the Stratos, it's another Lancia which isn't conventionally pretty but is still very, very cool.

It'd be pretty cool seeing one in black, but much less so seeing the bright green or yellow

Low cool.

Imagine this thing in a rally guise. That would be SZ, but this gets a low cool by itself.

I like it in an obscure, turn of the the century, Top Trumps ultimate cars kind of way.

It looks like the GTA equivalent of something.

TroposRallye-GTAO-FrontQuarter.png

So yeah, it would look exactly like the Lancia Hyena HF Zagato but instead it would be a Lampadati.

To be honest, they'd emphasize how horrendus the Hyena would look if they wanted one in their game. Probably would take a Fiat Coupe and slap a Lancia Hyena front and back end...but that's for another thread. :lol:

The usual 'challenging' Zagato design, and that dashboard is appalling. But it's still a coach-built Zagato-designed Delta Integrale coupe. Low cool.

I don't know, it's actually a pretty good combination of subtle and special. Sure, it might not be the best looking thing ever but it's still nicer to look at than the regular Delta, which, while being a great car otherwise, does look like a generic mid-80s hatchback.

Cool.

It's the automotive equivalent of a 1986 horror film, with a Maserati Ghibli Cup standing in for Goldblum, a Ford Puma standing in for an insect, and a Fiat Coupe already existing in the telepod.

giphy.gif

Unpopular opinion: Zagato did a better job designing this than they did with the Fulvia Sport.

Can't hold a candle to the Integrale but it isn't any more or less pretty than an original first gen Delta when I think about it. Plus I can at least understand the reasoning behind such a request. A '90s Lancia with sporting pretences and curves turned out to be an oddly nifty piece of work.

Cool.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back