GTP Cool Wall: 1993-2012 Renault Twingo

1993-2012 Renault Twingo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but the first generation model continued in production in Columbia to 2012.

I suppose you had no ill intentions, but I cannot stress this enough to everyone in the internets. It's ColOmbia, not Columbia! :banghead:

And to be honest, I think it's reasonably cool. It's small, quirky, girls like it and /o/ loses it's mind with the car's smiley face. It's awesome to drive around town...and some local Colombian tuners have made absolute beasts out of them.

Cool!

This one was made by a local shop. It beats a V8 landyacht I can't identify and races to a 14s 1/4 mile pass. That is impressive in a country as underdeveloped as ours and at a track 2,640 meters above sea level.

It's so dull and ugly that it also looks good and memorable...for me at least.

Hard to vote for this one...I guess Meh's my vote - cool because I find it strange that it's kinda cool, and uncool that I also finding a boring car and such. God damn.

This thing looks so cute and happy that I want to rip its mechanical guts out, put a more powerful motor in, and watch this thing fly around a track.

Low cool.

In NA these are probably uncool but in Europe I think they're a low cool. They're basically the quintessential French university student car these days, probably 3 in 10 cars in the parking lot at school were this generation of Twingo.

Back