GTP Cool Wall: 1995-1999 Hyundai Accent

1995-1999 Hyundai Accent

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously Uncool, it's one of the most boring cars I've ever seen on the road. It's also not very imaginative and I don't find anything stylish about it either. It's just a small economy car to get you from point A to B and nothing more in my eyes.

So you turn up to a girl's house in this. "What the hell is that thing?" she says. You mumble something. "What?" she asks. You mumble something. "I don't understand" she says.

"Sorry, it's just my accent."

Guaranteed sex. Cool.
I'm not following you. Are you explaining how to get laid or are you suggesting coolness?

I'm not following you. Are you explaining how to get laid or are you suggesting coolness?

The only way I could see that happening is when everyone is first learning to drive and getting their own cars. After that, you'd be laughed at in something like this.

I don't like to give a rating of seriously uncool to any car, but had to for this. The thing that bugged me the most about this car was the seemingly tiny disproportionate wheels the 90s Hyundais had, even the first series Coupe (Tiburon) had these tiny boots that looked odd.

This ....

Its a Little Econobox Built to transport you from Point A To Point B With no care about Your fuel going empty Tops 40MPG

And its Built to become a Teenagers first car its small and easy to live with

Plus its easy to mod

But its boring

So its a Meh

Seriously uncool. It's a Huyndai from the era when they were taking the place of Lada in car jokes.

It's a Hyundai Excel. Most of the ones I see have a really loud exhaust, big shiny hubcaps and a completely ridiculous bodykit. The rest are driven by grandmas. The only things that are cool about this car is that they can be had for a slab of bear and a handshake, they're probably pretty fuel efficient and it's a grandparent to the Veloster. Which frankly adds up to seriously uncool.

This a joke? :lol: Anything after the late '80s was pretty much plastic, ugly generic junk. Seriously uncool. Most of them will be in the wrecker before they're called 'cool'.

I learned how to drive in this car. It was Sierra Red - PINK - and boring in every other way... Until it caught fire.

Subzero... No, because fires aren't cool.

Back