Engines:
1.8L I4 (B18C)
Power: 190-200 hp
Torque: 131 lb-ft.
Weight: 1170 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, front wheel drive
Body Styles: 3-door hatchback
Additional Info: "The DC2 came with two different front bumper styles. The global market one had four circular ones while the Japanese Domestic Market one had a more traditional style (as seen in pic above).

The Honda variant appeared in 1995 and the Acura variant appeared in 1997."​
Honda:
honda_integra_type_r___95_by_hayw1r3-d3chq10.jpg

modelpicture.php

honda_integra_1998_photos_1.jpg

honda_integra_1998_images_1.jpg

jdm_rx.jpg

Acura:
dc2-honda-integra-type-r-21.jpg

integrarear2.jpg

02-1.jpg

phoenixyellowitrc.jpg

Probably one of the few Hondas that isn't really found in the "ricer crowd". Also has the engine everyone wants. Cool.

Cool, as long as you don't acknowledge literally every other sport compact in existence (i.e., Evo, STi, SRT-4). Should you choose to accept reality, though, uncool.

The best part of being vague.

Nobody can read my thoughts by just reading my post alone.

*I put SZ anyways because i have a soft spot for affordable sports cars.
Sub-zero?! Well actually...I suppose it DOES have white wheels...which should automatically boost it to SZ...

Love me some DC2. One of my childhood car experiences was in one of these. I remember my uncle had a red manual one that was fully stock and took me for a ride. That thing felt like it ripped, and I could barely see over the dashboard, it was pretty dang fun back then. There are quite a few questionable examples out there but this still gets a solid cool from me, especially the ITRs in stock form.

I'll go with a solid cool on this one. Shocker, right?

This car remains cool as long as the owner doesn't do something stupid with it.

There's one in prestine condition in my region. Best thing I've seen around. This particular Honda is the coolest of the Type-R's and also quite rare.

I do think most Type-R's are unmolested (I've seen a few and all of them are bone stock opposed to base Civics) because the people who bought it already knew what they were buying.

The Acura front end is horrible. Love the Honda DC2. In my experience, it has evaded the modifiers crowd but that's probably due to its rarity compared to the Civic in the UK.

Fun, handsome, quick. I'm still giving it a cool.

Think I'll go cool since as mentioned it's not really been effected by the vtec yo crowd.

Epic car, but solidly uncool.

Yes the one pictured is the JDM version as they Japanese people liked the traditional style headlights

And the rest of us got this one
100_2671.jpg

I personally like the looks of this version better.

I think the Acura version has some charm to it, and im from a country that can get the Honda version whenever some person wants to send and sell a used one to Russia.
It happens more often than you think, but still not too commonly.

The model with the traditional headlights was exported to Britain in some numbers too. I've never seen a DC2 Integra with those Celica headlights.

Back