GTP Cool Wall: 1997–2001 Isuzu VehiCROSS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 54 comments
  • 7,027 views

1997–2001 Isuzu VehiCROSS


  • Total voters
    108
  • Poll closed .
Apologies for not specifying then?
 
What game was this in?
 
Meh. Just have no feelings either way.
 
A truly unappreciated vehicle. Cool because saberteeth.
 
A Team Leader called The Stomach had one with a swapped inline 6 engine in TXR3. Killer acceleration.

SZ
 
It looks like a concept car gone wrong. Nor am I a fan of Isuzu.
Seriously Uncool
 
Cool because oddball but not trying to hard to be odd for the sake of it.
 
The looks are seriously uncool.

However, I've never seen one up close and I'm sure if I did I'd be giving it a second glance and a good look.

Bumps it up to uncool.
 
The ugliness brings it down to a meh.
 
Someone around here has one. I've seen it up close. Still ugly. Uncool.
 
Yeah... No.

It's such an odd-ball and that should be cool, but damn it's ugly. It's so ugly that people will question your sight. Yes I like it as a car, but is it cool? Most definately not.
 
Cool, only knew about this because I have a hot wheels of it.
 
Back