Body Styles: 2-door coupe​
R390.jpg

r3902_nissan_06.jpg

cUDWfqB.jpg

nissan_r390_gt1_1998_pictures_1_b.jpg

ns99r301.jpg
805708d1362546835-nissan-r390-gt1-road-version-66771_5i1_pakwheels-com-.jpg

So very seriously uncool.

Blah blah blah Le Mans Homogolation this... Blah blah McLaren F1 that...

Could you imagine the earful somebody would get if they asked about the car to somebody driving this thing or even worse; one of the car's fans?

(edit)

"So... that blue car... what is it?"

"Oh my gawd that's a Nissan Are-Three-Ninety-Gee-Tee-One Road Car."

"It's a Nissan? Looks like a Lamborghini or something"

"It's not just any Nissan, it's a Nissan based on a racing Nissan in the 90's!"

"Oh was this racing Nissan good?"

"Well, no it never won anything. It only raced twice though!"

"Oh... that's not very many... How do you know about it?"

"Well there's this Japanese video game-"

"One with tentacles?"

"No, there are no tentacles. It's a racing game with hundreds of Nissans and this one is really fast in the game and this one time I tuned mine to stage three engine tuning and put racing soft tires and I raced this one kid online who had a tuned Pagani and..."

Man, we are digging.

Last edited:
@All Your Base I recommend you stop, like it or not people aren't going to like the same cars you do, and all you're doing at this point is digging yourself and your car into a bigger hole. If you keep this up, people are going to start voting Seriously Uncool, not because they don't think the car is cool, but just to spite you (I've been guilty of this in the past :lol:). I can't force you to stop

Posted two memes with no actual counter argument as to why the R390 is cool? Wow, I've seen the error of my ways. Change my vote, please (!)

@All Your Base I recommend you stop, like it or not people aren't going to like the same cars you do, and all you're doing at this point is digging yourself and your car into a bigger hole. If you keep this up, people are going to start voting Seriously Uncool, not because they don't think the car is cool, but just to spite you (I've been guilty of this in the past :lol:). I can't force you to stop
Alright, I'll stop there. I will not post on this thread from here, and watch the votes go by.

I don't get it. Are you no longer allowed to like and want a car simply because some strangers on the internet don't think it's cool?

So very seriously uncool.

Blah blah blah Le Mans Homogolation this... Blah blah McLaren F1 that...

Could you imagine the earful somebody would get if they asked about the car to somebody driving this thing or even worse; one of the car's fans?

(edit)

"So... that blue car... what is it?"

"Oh my gawd that's a Nissan Are-Three-Ninety-Gee-Tee-One Road Car."

"It's a Nissan? Looks like a Lamborghini or something"

"It's not just any Nissan, it's a Nissan based on a racing Nissan in the 90's!"

"Oh was this racing Nissan good?"

"Well, no it never won anything. It only raced twice though!"

"Oh... that's not very many... How do you know about it?"

"Well there's this Japanese video game-"

"One with tentacles?"

"No, there are no tentacles. It's a racing game with hundreds of Nissans and this one is really fast in the game and this one time I tuned mine to stage three engine tuning and put racing soft tires and I raced this one kid online who had a tuned Pagani and..."

Man, we are digging.
I can't believe it, but that actually made me laugh.
I don't get it. Are you no longer allowed to like and want a car simply because some strangers on the internet don't think it's cool?
I changed my mind. I can reply on updates and info, but I will not insult anyone who votes seriously uncool.

hell-fire-1.jpg

Send this on a one-way trip to hell.

Now you went too far. I would understand this picturegoing for the Youabian Puma but the R390? No! Just no!

I know, it's your vote but Jesus Christ, this thign doesn't deserve hell, it's well built at least! And it's a legend too.

Now, time for my vote. I, for once, not a huge fan of this thing. But it has it's good, it has it's bads. In the games, I found this car to be awesome. In real life, I see more details about this car...

The design of this car, certainly wasn't the best. But was it somewhat creative? I would say so.

I don't care about performance much and would be going for visuals and the detail of this thing. Not into the ice and thinking about it....

I'm giving it a low cool.

I find the maroon-ish red one (the short-tailed one) to be far more cooler than the blue one. Don't know why, just something about the blue one feels... odd.

May be a homologation special, but if the air ducts in the front bumper were a single piece across instead of having the absurd growth down the middle (the part with the Nissan emblem on it) I think it'd look a lot better.

(Finding a proper picture of the reddish one appears to be harder than just about anything out there...)

I find the maroon-ish red one (the short-tailed one) to be far more cooler than the blue one. Don't know why, just something about the blue one feels... odd.

May be a homologation special, but if the air ducts in the front bumper were a single piece across instead of having the absurd growth down the middle (the part with the Nissan emblem on it) I think it'd look a lot better.

(Finding a proper picture of the reddish one appears to be harder than just about anything out there...)
nissan_r390_gt1-6.JPG

One of my favorite cars in gt3,4 and forza 4 and I kinda like it's looks...I'll go with Uncool,imagine yourself trying to explain someone that you paid a million dollars for a nissan,now that would be hilarious :lol:

Back