Engines:
4.0L V8 (P60B40)
Power: 493 hp
Torque: 354 lb-ft.
Weight: 1111 kg
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Racing Class: GT Class (ALMS)
Additional Info: "Only Schnitzer Motorsport used the M3 GTR.
Well known for being the "Most Wanted" car in NFS. Last appearance in NFS, NFS Most Wanted 2012 as part of the NFS Heroes Pack.
Game/s appeared:
NFS Most Wanted 2005(Main car until Razor took it and reclaimed it after winning.)
NFS Carbon(Main car until Cross totaled it for good. Available in a reward card.)
NFS Most Wanted 2012(Available after beating "Most Wanted M3 GTR" event after buying NFS Heroes pack.)
Forza Horizon(downloadable content)
GTR Evolution
Race On
It was a rival car to the Porsche 911 GT3(996)."​
bmw-m3-gtr-e46-4.jpg

bmw-m3-gtr-10.jpg

m3gtr01_08.JPG
8414570307_8145498c32_k-jpg.228631

You don't even need to explain why this car is seriously uncool. All there in the title.

Honestly, I've got to say it's a cool car! It's quite a beast around a track, and it just sounds amazing...

*faints*

But... Its' not Sub-Zero.

Although I do follow the Concepts are SU rule, I don't do the same with race cars. Why? Race cars, to me at least, are very cool. This was fast on the track, and it dominated ALMS. Sub-Zero.

It's seriously uncool for the standard reason of being a racecar for being something you can only look at. I would give the road version a high cool though. 👍

Funny note though: I personally find these kind of race cars cool though.

Its a great race car but a BMW with a Huge wing and body kits no matter how functional is Seriously uncool.

Kinda wonder why the OP talks more about its appearance in NFS, more than it's actual motorsport career...

... anyway, have an onboard

... and I prefer this livery for the race car ...

BMW-E46-M3-GTR.jpg

There is a great story on the Adrenalin DVD about the M3 GTR's homologation issues in the USA.

.. I'm going to vote SZ :D because it's cool, so what if it's a race car, it's a cool race car... and this isn't the GTP Road Car Cool Wall.

Also, I never played those NFS games.

It's seriously uncool for the standard reason of being a racecar for being something you can only look at. I would give the road version a high cool though. 👍

Funny note though: I personally find these kind of race cars cool though.

So although you find these kind of race cars cool, you say seriously uncool for standard reason of being a racecar. Sounds like caving to GTP auto-SU peer pressure to me. Also, you've probably got more chance of driving a race spec M3 GTR than a road version.

Sounds like caving to GTP auto-SU peer pressure to me.
Basically, yes; I'm going along the standard that people use. I'm voting by what I think the non-car person would think of it and they would probably think it's sort of nerdy on how it's a car built for a purpose.

Also, you've probably got more chance of driving a race spec M3 GTR than a road version.
Really? How so?

Really? How so?

You still see M3 GTR's being raced by national GT teams (in some spec or another), could probably get a pay drive more easily than finding one of the very few road-cars (that aren't even proven to exist), and persuading the owner to let you drive it.

Sub-Zero, I love race cars and this is a brilliant one. Never mind it's video game fame. Even though it wasnt off to a good start, 1-2 finishes at the Nürburgring a couple years later makes it a true great.

You still see M3 GTR's being raced by national GT teams (in some spec or another), could probably get a pay drive more easily than finding one of the very few road-cars (that aren't even proven to exist), and persuading the owner to let you drive it.
Huh, how about that. Neat, I kinda want to give one a try now, but that could be something to wait for further on in my life.

2001 BMW
Uncool.
Seriously uncool.
Boiling.
Well known for being the "Most Wanted" car in NFS. Last appearance in NFS, NFS Most Wanted 2012 as part of the NFS Heroes Pack.
Game/s appeared:
NFS Most Wanted 2005(Main car until Razor took it and reclaimed it after winning.)
NFS Carbon(Main car until Cross totaled it for good. Available in a reward card.)
NFS Most Wanted 2012(Available after beating "Most Wanted M3 GTR" event after buying NFS Heroes pack.)
I don't even know what to say.

Back