04894476-photo-pyeonghwa-hwiparam.jpg

Engines: 1.5L I4
Power: 80 hp
Torque: Unknown
Weight: 1445 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, front wheel drive
Body Styles: 4-door sedan
Additional Info: "Basically a North Korean rebadged Fiat Siena. I think this will make it to hell considering it came from the worst country ever."​
latest

MENU31_1_2.jpg

KRR35677c_North_Korean_car_advertised.jpg

hwiparam_1_bijsnijding.jpg

MENU23_43_MULTI_2.jpg

Whoa, 80hp for a car that weighs nearly 1.5 tons? Clearing speed humps would be an achievement. Inclines are way too ambitious.

If the BYD F3 would not suffice to appease the demons of Hell, hopefully this one will. HOPEFULLY.

People don't know, it's made in North Korea, they won't know how bad it is, they might as well don't know anything about it and they will still laugh when you try to say Pyeongwha Hwiparam.

Seriously uncool

What on earth is in that puny thing to reach 1445kg? Did they line out the doors with solid lead?

I'm guessing that's a grossly inflated figure, just for the brochures. Make it appear as though it's laden with luxuries. Either that, or the new badge weighs 400kg.

hsv
What on earth is in that puny thing to reach 1445kg? Did they line out the doors with solid lead?

I'm guessing that's a grossly inflated figure, just for the brochures. Make it appear as though it's laden with luxuries. Either that, or the new badge weighs 400kg.

No, actually. The name is the sole responsible for the 400 kg increase. It's quite a long name, so you know it's going to be heavy.

Too bad this car can only make me light-headed. When Hyundai and Kia have better products (even if they were still growing as brands) at the time of this car, it's hard to take it seriously. And not looking like a tool when prounouncing that name is about as difficult as overcoming a small incline with this car. And the Fiat Sienna is uncool as it is, so this car can only go down. SU.

No, actually. The name is the sole responsible for the 400 kg increase. It's quite a long name, so you know it's going to be heavy.

Too bad this car can only make me light-headed. When Hyundai and Kia have better products (even if they were still growing as brands) at the time of this car, it's hard to take it seriously. And not looking like a tool when prounouncing that name is about as difficult as overcoming a small incline with this car. And the Fiat Sienna is uncool as it is, so this car can only go down. SU.
How would you even pronounce it anyhow?

What sort of heartless bastard goes on to do that to some innocent metal and plastic?!

Poor thing deserves to be put out of its misery, that's for sure.

There's probably worse things from other there. Uncool.

I see you know what quotation marks are.

Doesn't really tell me who he is quoting sure I could assume it's the nominee but then again...why and secondly me and him have already got past this and I've thanked him for informing me. I see you know what reading comprehension over an entire thread is 👍

You're better off going with the English translation for it.

Peace Whistle.

:lol:

Why do I think that such a name would be fitting enough for this? Or on the other hand, it would probably work better for a Chinese car... :lol:

I'll assume the torque is unknown because there is so much of it that it cannot be measured with conventional weapons.

Well, it's probably confidential information. If you leak it out to the public, your house will receive a visit of a friendly bomber, who will shower you with friendly bombs.

Pretty sure, C5739823XS/2383A is worse car name. In marketing sense at least.

Finn man has a point here; regardless of the "Impossibru" pronounciation of this car's name, it still has some personality. Unlike, say, BYD F3...

Back