• Poll closed .
United States
Orange County, NY
GTP_GT916
Nii916
2003+ Chery QQ/QQ3/IQ/Sweet nominated by @CSMDuty11
chery-qq-confort-2013-okm-6300-pat-color-a-eleccion_MLA-F-3286505797_102012.jpg

Engines:
0.8L I3 (SQR372), 1.1L I4 (DA465Q), 1.1L I4 (SQR472F)
Power: SQR372: 51 hp; DA465Q: 52 hp; SQR472F: 67 hp
Torque: SQR372: 52 lb-ft.; DA465Q: 61 lb-ft.; SQR472F: 55 lb-ft.
Weight: 880 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual, EZ-drive semi-automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, front wheel drive
Body Styles: 5-door hatchback
Additional Info: "Looks "awfully similar" to the Daewoo Matiz/Chevy Spark, to say the least, got its name changed to QQ3 since QQ6 started being produced, sometimes called "IQ" in Chile and "Sweet" in Russia, both of which are ironic. And apparently, the DA engine comes from a different (Chinese)company!"​
1024px-Chery_QQ_in_Pakxe_Laos.jpg

Chery-Wallpapers.jpg

Chery_QQ_Ph.JPG

f16195710a4315cc85682525cae350fe_large.jpeg

chery_qq-2.jpg

Chery.qq.105.jpg

Alright, let me get over this one quickly...

THIS CAR IS ONE OF THE WORST ONES NOMINATED EVER, AND I NOMINATED IT! EVERYTHING IS BAD, AND IF YOU SEE ONE DRIVING BY WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT IS, IT WON'T EVEN BE COOL SINCE IT LOOKS ALOT LIKE A MATIZ, YOU COULD BRING THE ARGUEMENT THAT IT DOESN'T LOOK THAT MUCH LIKE A MATIZ, BUT ITS LIKE SAYING THAT A TIE FIGTHER DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A "DOUBLE ELECTRONIC PROPULSION" FIGHTER, WHICH IS JUST A TIE FIGHTER WITH A PENTAGON CUPOLA AND BIGGER ENGINES, INFACT, SINCE ITS A RIP OFF OF A MATIZ, YOU CAN TAKE OFF A DOOR FROM A MATIZ, REPLACE THE SAME KIND OF DOOR, AND SAID DOOR WOULD FIT PERFECTLY! AND ITS LESS SAFER THAN A MATIZ, WHICH IS WHY ITS OUTER SHELL IS 🤬!
AND THE FACT THAT IT CAN HAVE THE "DA-Q" ENGINE IS 🤬 AS IT SHOWS THAT EITHER THE CREATORS OF THE QQ WEREN'T CONFIDENT ABOUT THEIR ENGINE, OR THAT THEY WANTED TO MAKE PROFIT OFF OF SOMEONE ELSE'S CREATION, THE INTERIOS IS 🤬 AS IT LOOKS CHEAP EVEN FOR 2003 STANDARDS, PREDICTABLY CHEAPER THAN THE MATIZ INTERIOR! THE IQ AND SWEET NAMES THIS CAR HAS IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES HAS THE SAME PROBLEM AS THE SMART CAR! IF IT WAS AN APOCALYPSE, THIS CAR WOULD THE THE ERASURE OF THE MILKY WAY, CAUSE THIS CAR IS THE EQUIVELANT TO THAT IN THE CAR WORLD! IF YOU SEE ONE, JUST FORGET ABOUT THE LAWS, GRAB A FLAMETHROWER, AND BURN IT!
INFACT, I SAVED THIS VERY COMMENT IN A TEXT DOCUMENT, TO PRESERVE IT TILL THE THREAD FOR THE NOMINATION OF THIS CAR SHOWS UP! INFACT, I THINK THAT THE MATIZ ITSELF WOULD BE ATLEAST SERIOUSLY UNCOOL ON THE COOL WALL, AND IF I WAS THE COOL WALL CURATOR, I WOULD ADD AN ANSWER SAYING "WAY BEYOND SERIOUSLY UNCOOL" JUST FOR THIS CAR!

*sigh*, This car, will forever be lamented as the official "do not do what this car did" car for automotive marques, outside of China atleast, in China, this car will probably be known as the car that added a million more cars to the Chinese traffic. Also, if you see a car called Miles ZX50S in the US, you should not even wish to buy it, it is just a rebadged QQ.

Hey, look! A unreliable, unsafe, poorly equipped and just outright terrible ripoff of a Daweoo Matiz. And of course, it's Sub Zero.

Oh wait, I was thinking of the Matiz, sorry about that.

This car is the embodiment of everything that is bad about the Chinese car industry. And there can't be forgiveness for a car that goes to the extreme lengths of being cheap, while sacrificing even one's safety. It is just not good.

Nothing but the flames of Hell can be used for a car like this.

Last edited:
Alright, let me get over this one quickly...

THIS CAR IS ONE OF THE WORST ONES NOMINATED EVER, AND I NOMINATED IT! EVERYTHING IS BAD, AND IF YOU SEE ONE DRIVING BY WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT IS, IT WON'T EVEN BE COOL SINCE IT LOOKS ALOT LIKE A MATIZ, YOU COULD BRING THE ARGUEMENT THAT IT DOESN'T LOOK THAT MUCH LIKE A MATIZ, BUT ITS LIKE SAYING THAT A TIE FIGTHER DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A "DOUBLE ELECTRONIC PROPULSION" FIGHTER, WHICH IS JUST A TIE FIGHTER WITH A PENTAGON CUPOLA AND BIGGER ENGINES, INFACT, SINCE ITS A RIP OFF OF A MATIZ, YOU CAN TAKE OFF A DOOR FROM A MATIZ, REPLACE THE SAME KIND OF DOOR, AND SAID DOOR WOULD FIT PERFECTLY! AND ITS LESS SAFER THAN A MATIZ, WHICH IS WHY ITS OUTER SHELL IS 🤬!
AND THE FACT THAT IT CAN HAVE THE "DA-Q" ENGINE IS 🤬 AS IT SHOWS THAT EITHER THE CREATORS OF THE QQ WEREN'T CONFIDENT ABOUT THEIR ENGINE, OR THAT THEY WANTED TO MAKE PROFIT OFF OF SOMEONE ELSE'S CREATION, THE INTERIOS IS 🤬 AS IT LOOKS CHEAP EVEN FOR 2003 STANDARDS, PREDICTABLY CHEAPER THAN THE MATIZ INTERIOR! THE IQ AND SWEET NAMES THIS CAR HAS IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES HAS THE SAME PROBLEM AS THE SMART CAR! IF IT WAS AN APOCALYPSE, THIS CAR WOULD THE THE ERASURE OF THE MILKY WAY, CAUSE THIS CAR IS THE EQUIVELANT TO THAT IN THE CAR WORLD! IF YOU SEE ONE, JUST FORGET ABOUT THE LAWS, GRAB A FLAMETHROWER, AND BURN IT!
INFACT, I SAVED THIS VERY COMMENT IN A TEXT DOCUMENT, TO PRESERVE IT TILL THE THREAD FOR THE NOMINATION OF THIS CAR SHOWS UP! INFACT, I THINK THAT THE MATIZ ITSELF WOULD BE ATLEAST SERIOUSLY UNCOOL ON THE COOL WALL, AND IF I WAS THE COOL WALL CURATOR, I WOULD ADD AN ANSWER SAYING "WAY BEYOND SERIOUSLY UNCOOL" JUST FOR THIS CAR!

*sigh*, This car, will forever be lamented as the official "do not do what this car did" car for automotive marques, outside of China atleast, in China, this car will probably be known as the car that added a million more cars to the Chinese traffic. Also, if you see a car called Miles ZX50S in the US, you should not even wish to buy it, it is just a rebadged QQ.
All you need is size 6 text and underline, as well as all caps, and then I would believe you really hate this car.

Seriously uncool.

Anything that gets the drift forum members riled up can't be that bad.
Yes it can, yes it can.

Especially considering i never ever went to the drift forum.
You see, China is a country that is willing to do anything to get the cheapest prices, even safety, if China had the option to not have doors on cars, they would ditch the doors!

Last edited:
If you get out of one, no one will notice you or the car. They'd just keep doing what they were doing and forget you in less than half a second. That means that in any larger city this car is practically invisible. Invisibility is cool for a while, but gets uncool very quickly.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

-

Of course, having driven this car a number of times, I can frankly say that the everything from Chapter Six to Twenty Three is just as bad as you'd expect.

If it costs like $2000, then it's cool, seriously cheap cars have their own coolness. But without knowing the price... Saw a 3-wheeled version of this once locally, and that was cool, again in its own way.

Back