Orange County, NY
GTP_GT916
Nii916
2006+ Chery QQ6 nominated by @WL98
chery_qq_6_1024x768.jpg

Engines:
1.1L I4 (SQR472F), 1.3L I4 (SQR473F)
Power: SQR472F: 67 hp; SQR473F: 83 hp
Torque: SQR472F: 66 lb-ft.; SQR473F: 84 lb-ft.
Weight: 1050 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, front wheel drive
Body Styles: 4-door sedan
Additional Info: "First Chinese car to be polled on the cool wall."​
cheryqq62.jpg

cheryqq6.jpg

16539.jpg

Chery_Qq6_jaggi_s21_1.jpg

chery-qq6-int.jpg

Uh, seriously? You do know how is this going to end, right, GT916? Bring forth... the SU ratings! :lol:

And yes, let's start off with a bang, with a Seriously Uncool. Not just because it's Chinese mind you, but also because it's neither pretty or reliable. Or good, for that matter. There is a reason as to why you can buy one of these for peanuts. Because when you crash, it will break like one. Sorry China, but you must try harder.

Isn't this that one that was such a ripoff of a crap box Chevy that body panels could be interchanged? The one Malcolm Bricklin tried to sell here?

Perhaps stealing an existing design from a global manufacturer would have been preferable...

Like they did with the QQ3.

And it is as safe as the QQ3. Behold:

Wikipedia ses:
The car was awarded 2 out of 5 stars in the CNCAP due to low protection in the crash tests.

So, will anyone even think that this can, somehow, be cool? I don't really think so, lest the person is trolling...

Last edited:
Until I clicked on the spoiler tag to see the additional pics, I didn't know interiors could be cheaper quality than what US manufacturers were putting out years ago. :yuck:

Is there a step below seriously uncool? Because, that's where these tiny Chinese cars belong.

Until I clicked on the spoiler tag to see the additional pics, I didn't know interiors could be cheaper quality than what US manufacturers were putting out years ago. :yuck:

Is there a step below seriously uncool? Because, that's where these tiny Chinese cars belong.

If there isn't, we should create one. Call it the "Great Wall of Failure" in hommage (using the term loosely here) to this heap of junk. :yuck:

You know, in my head automotive blandness is like a circle: there are cars that are so bland they're back at cool. Take the Prius, for example. A CVT hybrid with a meek engine and uninspired styling? Hell, that's something. (Besides, CVTs are fun on the right car - and the Prius is the right car for a CVT).

But this? This is so bland it goes to cool and then back to bland. It's frigid. It's not a no-nonsense utilitarian vehicle - it's not ugly, or terribly unsafe, or painfully slow. It's... Like cream of wheat - your stomach doesn't process it as food. It will go through your bowels unscathered.

It's so bland I will have probably forgotten all about it by tomorrow. Hell, it's so bland I can't even rate it as "seriously uncool". I would've voted it as "meh" just to express how gray I think this... Thing is. But I'll give in to peer pressure and say it's uncool instead.

It makes a Cavalier look luxurious.
No, this makes a Puma look luxurious. It's that bad.

I already mentioned this on the Orochi thread, it may be the first car to hit hell. It has all the right reasons to hit hell: commie car, crap looks, FWD, outdated tech (seriously, who puts a 5-speed in 2006), crap looks, crap interior, weak engine, unreliable, and so much more. No doubt the worst car yet to be polled here. There should be a new option for cars like these. Let's call it "2006+ Chery QQ6-like".

I found a video proving how unreliable it is:

That is the worst crash result I have seen from a crash test yet (except for maybe that Commodore).

Verdict: Hell.
Hell_Fallen.jpg

No, this makes a Puma look luxurious. It's that bad.
Puma has an interior from a Volvo and you can't see it from inside, so it's actually better to be inside a Puma than outside one.

It has all the right reasons to hit hell:
Not really:
commie car,
I fail to see, how this affects to its coolness.
crap looks,
True, but not nearly crap enough for hell.
I think that the Mini would like to disagree with you on that.
outdated tech (seriously, who puts a 5-speed in 2006),
How cool is it to care about how modern the technology is?
crap looks,
So bad, it's listed twice.
crap interior,
Yes.
weak engine,
Just like a bicycle. Are bicycles uncool to you.
unreliable,
Probably.
and so much more.
Like what?
No doubt the worst car yet to be polled here.
Isn't this a bit of an exaggeration.

All of the above is just an opinion an has nothing to do with wanting you to change your way to vote.

I found a video proving how unreliable it is:
Unless I've mistaken, you can't measure reliability by a crash test.

Last edited:
Back