Jahgee

(Banned)
United States
New York
Jahgee1124
2009+ Porsche Panamera nominated by @NotThePrez
ae0bc90f1a92be3224c2bf015e68d060-jpg.254904

Engines:
3.6L V6, 3.0L Turbodiesel V6, 3.0L Twin Turbo V6, 3.0L Supercharged V6 + Electric Motor, 4.8L V8, 4.8L Twin Turbo V8
Power: Base & 4: 300 hp; Diesel: 250 hp; S & 4S: 400 hp; GTS: 430 hp; S Hybrid: 380 hp; Turbo: 500 hp; Turbo S: 550 hp
Torque: Base & 4: 295 lb-ft.; Diesel: 406 lb-ft.; S & 4S: 369 lb-ft.; GTS: 384 lb-ft.; S Hybrid: 428 lb-ft.; Turbo: 516 lb-ft.; Turbo S: 553 lb-ft.
Weight: 1870 kg
Transmission: 6-speed manual, 7-speed PDK, 8-speed manumatic
Drivetrain: Front-engine, rear wheel drive/Front engine, all wheel drive
Body Styles: 4-door fastback sedan​

*unpopular opinion incoming*

I don't mind the way it looks even slightly. Shape's a bit odd maybe but it's not bad by any means.
That said, it's not very good otherwise. The slower ones, at least. Faster ones are better...on a track. You don't buy luxury cars for the track.
Uncool.

Tremendously way for 4/5 adults to travel very quickly in luxurious comfort.

But very uncool.

Most normal people are just gonna see the car as a Porsche with a back seat, only Gearheads would sneer at you for picking a "Fat 911", and if they're the only people who think it's Uncool, then it's Cool

One of my favorite Porsches is the Panamera Turbo S.

Seriously Uncool though, because there's no logic in why I need to fuse space and performance this much.

I really wish Porsche had stuck to sportscars instead of the "911 drives into a hall of mirrors" Panamera and Cayenne. Uncool.

Well, I like the upscale models, and it is was the most powerful production Porsche ever...

I'll give it a meh.

Last edited:
Well, I like the upscale models, and it is the most powerful production Porsche ever...

I'll give it a meh.
Pretty sure the 997 GT2 RS was more powerful, and even the current 991 Turbo S is slightly more powerful than the highest level Panamera.

Why does this thing even exist when the Cayenne exists?

Seriously Uncool.

Seriously uncool. I can't think of anything positive or anything remotely cool about this car. It's not attractive, it's a Porsche, it's borderline offensive to look at, and I feel like the owners would be members of the d-bag club.

Why does this thing even exist when the Cayenne exists?
Implying that they're similar enough for such a question?
Cayenne is an SUV, Panamera is luxury class. It exists because Porsche wanted something in the class.

I can't think of anything positive or anything remotely cool about this car.
Actually the list of positives is quite long. It's phenomenally capable and combines Aston-like pace with Bentley-like comfort but Audi-like prices. It's Range Rover-like spacious for the occupants and very easy to drive at any speed on any surface.

It's still about as cool as admitting you're a necrophiliac though.

I really do like the Panamera. As with most, I hated it when it came out... However, it's grown on me. It's just that it's bought by people who want a sedan to pose in. It's as uncool as the Cayenne. (yet likeable...when it's not chrome wrapped or something)

Latest Posts

Back