Body Style:
2-door coupe
Engine: 3.7L RUF flat 6
Power: 780 hp
Torque: 708 ft-lbs
Weight: 1400 kg (estimated)
Transmission: 6-speed sequential manual, 7-speed dual-clutch automatic
Drivetrain: Mid-engine, rear-wheel drive
Additional Information: W Motors is a marque hailing from the United Arab Emirates, founded in 2012. The Lykan Hypersport is their debut model and is also the first supercar from a make in that country. It was built in Lebanon. Of particular note is that the car's headlights is made from 220 diamonds or other precious gems as specified by the customer. Each car is priced at $3.7 million and a total of seven cars were produced.​

918cfe53266ec816864c58ff3bff1f4e.jpg
wmotors_img_1446439775.jpg
14675473492_9f0284a726_b.jpg
W_Motors_Lykan_HyperSport_interior_picture.jpg

Hey 7 wasn't the worst, 2 fast 2 furious was, but everything else is on point. 👍

One has a scene in which an UAE-built car with diamonds for headlamps jumps from a building into another building, the other has a scene in which a Super Camaro Yenko jumps from a pier and lands on top of a drug lord's yacht.

I guess it's like choosing between dog 🤬 and cat 🤬, but at least 2F2F was loosely based on street racers instead of a world-saving "family" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Last edited:
One has a scene in which an UAE-built car with diamonds from headlamps jumps from a building into another building, the other has a scene in which a Super Camaro Yenko jumps from a pier and lands on top of a drug lord's yacht.

I guess it's like choosing between dog 🤬 and cat 🤬, but at least 2F2F was loosely based on street racers instead of a world-saving "family" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.
Street racers bringing down a drug king pin, that allowed for both to have their criminal records erased...sounds like the start of what we have today. All of them have had street racing though.

Both are equally far fetched, and would surely have ended in the non-desired result if it was realistic. You forgot the bridge jump as well, and the nifty police technology to shut down cars from a weapon you'd expect to see on a Predator movie.

2 Fast 2 Furious was just a dump really, compared to the others, seven isn't far behind. But this car has no baring on the movie being bad. The car is just a cliche of what you'd expect out of the region if it built a car, and since it does it's a home-run.

Already hopelessly uncool because it's an Arabian supercar, but driving one off a skyscraper in an uncool movie franchise sent it straight to hell.

By the way, I nominated this because I thought "Well, it hasn't been nominated yet, might as well nominate it now."

2012-2016 W Motors Lykan HyperSport nominated by @FerrariF1GT

View attachment 612995

Body Style:
2-door coupe
Engine: 3.7L RUF flat 6
Power: 780 hp
Torque: 708 ft-lbs
Weight: 1400 kg (estimated)
Transmission: 6-speed sequential manual, 7-speed dual-clutch automatic
Drivetrain: Mid-engine, rear-wheel drive
Additional Information: W Motors is a marque hailing from the United Arab Emirates, founded in 2012. The Lykan Hypersport is their debut model and is also the first supercar from a make in that country. It was built in Lebanon. Of particular note is that the car's headlights is made from 220 diamonds or other precious gems as specified by the customer. Each car is priced at $3.7 million and a total of seven cars were produced.​

Seriously Uncool. Looks like a car from a Burnout game.

780 HP saves the car from being SU for me. Uncool. Couldn't they have a better design for a car that costs $3.7 million?

If it didn't have all of those unnecessary gimmicks making it a multi-million dollar car, I'd give it a cool.

Terrible front and rear detailing spoil some good proportions. You'd have to be mental to spend $3.7m on something called a 'W Motors Lykan HyperSport' Uncool.

Made in the UAE.

Already hopelessly uncool because it's an Arabian supercar

Arab hypercar. As if it wasn't uncool enough already.

Can anybody explain the rationale for these comments? Not sure how it being made in the UAE should make it crap or uncool by default, as if it's just a given. Not trolling, I am genuinely curious.

For me it's a meh, interesting car and never knew til now that it has a Ruf engine, but it's just too ostentatious for my liking. One for those who missed the Exelero perhaps.

Can anybody explain the rationale for these comments? Not sure how it being made in the UAE should make it crap or uncool by default, as if it's just a given. Not trolling, I am genuinely curious.

For me it's a meh, interesting car and never knew til now that it has a Ruf engine, but it's just too ostentatious for my liking. One for those who missed the Exelero perhaps.
Because anything made in a "third" world country = bad and unreliable i guess? Probably for similar reasons why Chinese cars are considered bad. I'm more bothered by how appearing in a movie made it uncool.

Try to think this through a bit.

Those comments mean that this is a Rich boy toy. Build and paid by Arab Oil money.

It isn't that hard.

Because anything made in a "third" world country = bad and unreliable i guess? Probably for similar reasons why Chinese cars are considered bad. I'm more bothered by how appearing in a movie made it uncool.

Nope. The UAE is hardly a third world country anyways and it being unreliable has nothing to do with coolness, look at how many cool Jaguars and Ferraris are on the highest ranks of the cool wall. The other bit is easy: Fast and Furious is absolutely uncool and driving a car associated with it is uncool as well.

Try to think this through a bit.

Those comments mean that this is a Rich boy toy. Build and paid by Arab Oil money.

It isn't that hard.

Close, quite close. Anything UAE screams noveau riche, it's an obnoxious and vulgar and it's only purpose is to be an "in your face" display of wealth. Look at this car, it's not even remarkable performance-wise (not that I'd consider an 800HP car slow, but I mean compared to other offerings like a 918 Spyder or a P1) but it's got diamonds for headlamps as a selling point! Not speed, not craftmanship, not style, not technology but shiny expensive things like the ones Liz Taylor used to hang around her neck!

You could argue that Ferraris or McLarens do the same thing but you gotta remember they are first and foremost, or used to be at least, built to be fast. Pagani, for instance, is famous for being eccentric but they're built to be beautiful and display an artisan's craft. The Lykan seems built just to say "Neener-neener I'm richer than you. Even Dom Toretto said it in a movie". All supercars are uncool, but this one trumps all of them.

Back