Engines:
4.4L Twin Turbo V8 (BMW S63)
Power: 560 hp
Torque: 500 lb-ft.
Weight: 1950 kg
Transmission: 7-speed automatic, 6-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 4-door coupe
Additional Info: "M6 Gran Coupe is both better to drive and better to look at than the related M5. Fitted with the familiar 560-hp twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V-8, it delivers "monstrous performance" according to the carmaker's press release. Zero to 60 takes a claimed 4.2 seconds and top speed is limited to 155 mph even though the car likely could reach about 200 mph without a governor. Active M Differential helps put the power to the ground in effective. The standard brakes are quite strong, but response and fade-resistance are even better with the optional carbon-ceramic brakes."​
2014-bmw-m6-gran-coupe-front-three-quarters-2.jpg

2014-BMW-M6-Gran-Coupe-rear-three-quarters-static.jpg

1024px-BMW_M6_Gran_Coup%C3%A9_-_Flickr_-_Alexandre_Pr%C3%A9vot.jpg

4c59d569-78ec-7997.jpg
specced-bmw-m6-gran-coupe-reminds-us-of-superman-photo-gallery-64665_1.jpg

bmw-m6-gran-coupe-interior-9.jpg

What's the point of this when the M5 is more than capable of getting the job done? Apart from looking like a bigger tosser after spending near £100k on one?

Uncool.

Great looking car but this is BMW just fitting something in yet another niche, which is something they seem to be very good at.

The 2-door also looks a bit better in my opinion purely because of the side profile and glasshouse.

Cool, but only just.

Great looking car, very fast and supposedly the best to drive of the M5, M6, and M6 GC trio. It's also seriously uncool.

What was it again, the 4 door version based of a 2 door version based of the 4 door version?

Doesn’t matter anyway. Seriously uncool.

The M version is as pointless as all the other M cars bigger than a 3/4 Series.

The 6GC is by far the best looking BMW on sale today though.

Uncool.

What if you thought the M6 GC looked better than the current M5? I think it does.
Either I can't make an understandable sentence in English, or there's something else to it.

I'll let you decide, which you think is the reason for the misunderstanding here.

The M5 is a dour looking thing next to this. Hell, nearly everything in the BMW lineup pales in comparison to this.

But it's still a monumentally Uncool vehicle.

New BMW's just come across as lumps of technology without any soul. Fantastic cars, well made, and I imagine at great car to drive, but it doesn't have any of the character older BMW's had.

A manual in a car like this? Awesome!
I think it looks nice too, with performance to match. Voted SZ, as it's expensive but at least in my mind it's still not as showy as a Mercedes.

Latest Posts

Back