Engines:
91 kWh LiFePO4 Battery + 4 electric motors
Power: 1088 hp
Torque: 1200 lb-ft.
Weight: 1950 kg
Transmission: Single speed direct drive
Drivetrain: Front and mid motor, individual wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe
Additional Info: "Can accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 2.8 seconds and reach a governed top speed of 190 miles per hour, as well as get 300 miles per charge."​
rimac-concept-one.jpg

rimac-concept-one-2012-9.jpg

04rimac-concept-one.jpg

12-rimaciaa2011.jpg

intro_conceptone10_154330_1476.jpg

Curator's Comments: The nomination has been up for 14 minutes and I'm already seeing confusion. :lol: This is not a concept car.

Last edited:
It would be cool if it was more known, but 1,088 hp without it being known is kind of...weird. A car with this much power shouldn't be obscure. Also, Concept_One is a stupid name for a car that's being produced. Uncool.

I really like the styling - sort of an R8 with the front end off an SLS.

But it's a concept car... so SU until it makes production.

1,950kg 'claimed' weight :crazy:

Concept car from an unknown manufacturer that looks like it's from Burnout 2? Seriously Uncool.

EDIT: Just read above it's not even a concept, that's its name. Point stands.

Cool looking car. Would have been Sub zero if it had a Jag badge (reminds me of an E-Type), but it doesn't..

So, cool it is.

This COULD have been SZ, but it's amazingly heavy for a supercar!

So... it's still cool!

300 miles on a charge? So it's batteries with a shell?

Cool for the range alone.

It's got a silly name. It's not terribly attractive, especially in the rear, which just looks unfinished to me somehow. And the lack of a rear window would drive me nuts if I ever had to drive one. Uncool.

This one's hard to place, I think I'll go with a low cool because it's pretty and unique. I'm a sucker for electric supercars.

Sub Zero to combat the people voting SU because concept (Legitimate reason to, even though it's not a concept)

Latest Posts

Back