• Poll closed .
United States
Wasilla, AK
2013 West Coast Customs Bravado Banshee nominated by Jahgee124

gtav-bravado-banshee_600x0w.jpg

Stats:
Production: 2013
Style: 2-door coupe
Engine: 510 ci/8.4 L naturally aspirated OHV V10 (rated 600 HP & 560 lb-ft)
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Layout: Front-engine, Rear-drive
Related: Dodge Viper​

Heck, it pretty much is one.

Interesting concept. Uncool car.

I know they produced a fully roadworthy model which was supposedly given away as a prize, but Rockstar's vision of a Viper was never much of a looker, and it's still just seems like a jumped-up promotional piece for GTAV's release. The doner car underneath which the Banshee is based on is cooler, even.

I'm not going to make a vote from the perspective of real life.

I'll take it from the perspective of the game. That feels more better.

In GTA 5, nobody buys it because no bodykits and 140mph top speed in shop (which the viper does way better anyways). It's kind of sad really. The only person i saw having a Banshee (aside from a few GTPers) is my little brother, who's a big Viper fan, and a bigger fan in the long running sports cars in GTA, namely the Infernus.

While i like the car, it's a solid uncool. Because 140mph. I don't care if it's WCC, but if they made an Infernus.. SUBZERO BABY!

It's a real life version of a car from a video game.

This thing is on a whole new level of seriously uncool, a car designed purely to appeal to the fantasy's of teenage boys and nothing else whatsoever.

It looks like a Soviet Chinese Scottish knock off of a Dodge Viper that's been in some kind of minor accident.

Last edited:
I reckon if it had the standard Viper front bumper it would look far better. That front grille isn't really doing it justice. Love those hips though.

Seriously Uncool, because it's got a silly name and is based on a car in a video game which is roughly based on the car that the real life interpretation of the video game car is based on.

It's a whole other level of mind:censored:. And it's West Coast Customs.

In GTA 5, it's pretty awesome. I have one that has a dixie horn, just because.

A real one? Hell no!

That's an awful of effort to make a car into something that was intentionally styled to be a bland knockoff of what you started with.

Sub-zero because its from GTA, looks good, and i'm pretty sure they gave it away which is really cool

When I first saw this car, my first thought was: "Why on Earth would you do that to a Viper???"

Then I learned it is based on an iconic car from the GTA series... and I was like "Well... I think it's not that bad after all"...

Therefore... cool.

While I find the concept of bringing a videogame car to life way cool, the car itself is just sooo lame. Also West coast customs. That can't be good. Uncool.

You guys can't be serious :lol:

I'll vote cool because it actually looks quite good, a bit more restrained and mature looking than a normal viper.

It's a Banshee -- Sub Zero for me... I don't know anything about WCC, and I'm sure I don't want to, but it's putting a smile on my face right now thinking about them days when I'd head to 8-balls bomb 'shop and steal a Banshee from the dealership on the corner... to those that don't know, it just looks like a kit car... to those that do know... brofist :D

I don't understand the point of it, much like the full scale Camaro of a miniature HotWheels version of a Camaro - what on earth is the point?

The Bravado Banshee only exists to get around paying licensing fees for the real car, much like every car in Grand Theft Auto.

It's a marketing stunt at the end of the day but on nostalgia for the car alone it scrapes into a cool.

It's not bad looking car but I rather have a untouched Viper. Had no idea its based on a GTA car.

Uncool.

I really, really want to give it a cool because of specs and a good shade of blue (no pathetic pastel blue there!), but...it's just not cool. At all.

Uncool.

-"You spent how much cash on a Bruhvadah? What kind of car brand is that?"
-"No, you see, it's a Dodge Viper underneath but it's modified to look like a car from a videogame..."
-"So you're a car nut AND a video game geek?"

There. The typical conversation you would have with a female should you have this car. Seriously Uncool.

Latest Posts

Back