Engines:
5.5L V8 (Chevrolet LS5.R)
Power: 491 hp
Torque: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Transmission: 6-speed semi-automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Racing Class: GT LM/GTE Pro
Additional Info: "Making its debut at the 2014 Rolex 24 at Daytona, the Corvette C7.R won both the 2015 Rolex 24 at Daytona, and the 2015 24 Hours of Le Mans, in GTLM and GTE Pro, respectively."​
image-jpg.391345

image-jpg.391343

image-jpg.391344

image-jpg.391347

image-jpg.391346

image-jpg.391348

One of the best looking modern racecars out there. Plus, LS5. Cool.

I'm allowed to nominate whatever I want to nominate that hasn't been nominated yet.
You (and everyone) are allowed to nominate any car but the fact that almost everyone going to vote SU for being a racecar or limited production car and end up being low as a Chinese "car" makes it pointless to nominate in the first place.

No matter if the race car is a legendary one or utter crap, peoplw will still vote SU.

You (and everyone) are allowed to nominate any car but the fact that almost everyone going to vote SU for being a racecar or limited production car and end up being low as a Chinese "car" makes it pointless to nominate in the first place.

No matter if the race car is a legendary one or utter crap, peoplw will still vote SU.
I don't care what they think. They're all entitled to their own opinion. If they vote SU, then so be it. Just because you would never get the chance to drive it in real life doesn't make it SU, but that's just my opinion.

I think race cars should be excluded, but at the same time I can't not vote Sub-zeero.

He has a point. You pretty much know what the outcome will be, so it's basically wasting a nomination. Honestly, I think race cars should have never been allowed on the Cool Wall, but it's way too late now.

It's not that hard to put a stop to it.

Back