GTP Cool Wall: 2014+ Renault Twingo III

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 51 comments

2014+ Renault Twingo III

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Twingos have always been cool little cars. Not sure that this one needs to look so much like the Fiat 500 though.

A small, very french and nice looking car. Bonus points for being RR. If only Renault decided to make an RenaultSport version of this.

A solid cool

It's cool. I love Renault. The Twingo should be sub-zero, with everything it has going for it... but I just haven't warmed to it enough yet. Very high cool.

Wh... Wh... Whaaaat?

RR... Hatchchbaack?

448.jpg

Sub-Zero
I agree I would love to drive on. Sadly It not in the US.

I'm not sure about this one. On the one side it has an interesting mechanical specification and it's a small French car. On the other hand it has fairly generic styling and I hate concealed rear door handles. So half way between cool and meh. I guess it just squeezes a cool.

Hmm... These rear door handles remind me of something....
but i "can't" figure out what it is....
Alfa-Romeo-156-GTA-AU-spec-2002%E2%80%932003-2.jpg

Guess im gonna take advantage of my bias. Sub Zero.

Seen these up close at Renault's show room in Paris.Really quirky nice looking car and an RR drivetrain, I vote cool.

Also in the showroom was a mint condition 5 turbo, perhaps a little inspiration for the boys and girls at Renaultsport?

Cool, because rear engine, and such a layout isn't so common these days. And I'd vote a Renault Sport version sub zero, assuming it actually gets more than 90 horsepower. Regardless, it would still be cool.

Back