GTP Cool Wall: 2015 Toyota Avalon XLE Touring Sport Edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiegert
  • 41 comments
  • 3,278 views

2015 Toyota Avalon XLE Touring Sport Edition


  • Total voters
    118
  • Poll closed .
Large non-premium fwd saloon. Uncool. Has a regular Toyota and slightly Hondaesq grill, but quite liked the idea of a Fusion-like grill too, so wears them both for good measure.
 
"Sport Edition"
Couldn't they have made it a bit more... agressive?

Uncool.
 
What is it with Toyota trying to desperately pitch even their most bland and boring cars as "Sporty" recently?
SU
 
Seriously uncool. It's a marginally nicer Camry.
 
Meh. It's a toyota what do you expect from it? Toyota cars from 90s gone and forgotten.
 
I voted sub-zero. I want to be the grandpa who could have bought a nice Lexus at least but instead bought an expensive Toyota.

That's how hip I will be.

Joking aside, my uncle who passed away recently had Avalons and they were quite good cars. Won't mind owning one when I'm retired and my main worries are my prostate and those damn teenagers.
 
Kilograms upon kilograms of Meh, and Meh is the epitome of being seriously uncool.

Nice engine though!
 
Huge, lumpen mishmash of every bland saloon car ever made. SU.
 
Where exactly is the radiator grill? I'm so confused.
 
The part around the badge and a small cutout of about the same surface area on the very bottom of the lower... um... grill, is all that is used for cooling.
 
I gave it a cool, because a car doesn't have to have a V8 in the back to be cool. This one's just a nice car in general.
 
Back