Body Style: 2-door coupe
Engine: GM twin turbo 3.6L V6
Power: 535 hp
Torque: N/A
Weight: 1000 kg
Transmission: 6-speed sequential
Drivetrain: Mid-engined, rear wheel drive​

nnaipieduhzyh7ww3aob.jpg

%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-e2-80-8e-jpeg.508286

Elibriea-Airfield.jpg

Elibriea%2BConcept%2B%25287%2529.jpg

I waited and waited and waited for this.

It looks horrible everywhere around the car. The front has the sharpness of a double-edged sword. The rear, I don't know, does it look like a bumper car you'd find in an amusement park? The sides, especially the door panels (I don't even know what those even are) are atrocious.

The car looks like it's made of cardboard, not to mention it was designed by a Qatari college student, and I think all cars from the Middle East are seriously uncool.

I cannot think of a single positive word to describe this abomination. The amount of uncoolness to this car rivals the Devel Sixteen and Youabian Puma to me. Send this to hell. In fact, I don't even know if hell is enough.

Last edited:
More unnecessary angles than a Veneno. It's just downright awful.

SU.

You take two boats, mash em together top-to-top, put double the amount of lights ever needed on a car and you get this... Thing.

Seriously what the hell is that?

-
Sharknado is a cool movie, this is a cool car

Sharknado is a cool movie in the same sense that Charlie Manson would be a cool guy to go to a party with. This car, in my humble opinion, is the farthest thing from cool that a car can be.

If my 9 year old daughter drew this car for an art project for school, I would be in serious talks with her mother about finding the right medicine for her kind of stupid.

@Famine wasn't actually serious when he said that, right? Because there are frequent car suggesters that never view the Auto News section, like @StarLight, @Tsukishima, @BJahalt88, and @Astrogildo and they might suggest the car not knowing what Famine said. It would be unfair to ban them for that.
I don't see why you needed to mention them, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't serious.

Not giving the satisfaction of a SU vote. Meh.

@Ken -- Similar to the Pyeonghwa Hwiparam, this is an absurd vaporware exotic concept cherrypicked to send to "hell" because "LOL, SO UGLY AMIRITE?" Except the Equvallas actually earns cool points just by virtue of being so absurdly designed and poorly made. I'd certainly want to check it out if I came across it in the flesh. I wonder if the windshield is really as bad as it looks.

It is legitimately cooler than, say, a Veyron. A wacky concept car from a third world country is more interesting than a corporate CEO's blunt-force-engineered dick-waving exercise made for vMax-obsessed schoolkids to yap about. And it's almost as offensive-looking as the Equvallas.

The SZ vote instead of merely "cool" or "meh" is because the results are meaningless. This isn't a poll, it's fishing for SU votes.

Was this placed in to intentionally get super uncool'd up?
Of course.

@Famine wasn't actually serious when he said that, right? Because there are frequent car suggesters that never view the Auto News section, like @StarLight, @Tsukishima, @BJahalt88, and @Astrogildo and they might suggest the car not knowing what Famine said. It would be unfair to ban them for that.
No it wouldn't.

Anyway, seriously uncool because nonexistent vapourware concept.

@Ken -- Similar to the Pyeonghwa Hwiparam, this is an absurd vaporware exotic concept cherrypicked to send to "hell" because "LOL, SO UGLY AMIRITE?" Except the Equvallas actually earns cool points just by virtue of being so absurdly designed and poorly made. I'd certainly want to check it out if I came across it in the flesh. I wonder if the windshield is really as bad as it looks.

It is legitimately cooler than, say, a Veyron. A wacky concept car from a third world country is more interesting than a corporate CEO's blunt-force-engineered dick-waving exercise made for vMax-obsessed schoolkids to yap about. And it's almost as offensive-looking as the Equvallas.

The SZ vote instead of merely "cool" or "meh" is because the results are meaningless. This isn't a poll, it's fishing for SU votes.

Of course.

I do agree that this a car nominated to fish for the "hell" rating. But that's about the spot where you and I stop agreeing. I don't think it's horrible approach to design is cool. Nor should it get a cool vote because it's absurdly made. Quite the opposite, in fact. I also don't agree that this is cooler than the Veyron. (Which I don't find cool either.) But, I do respect your opinion, as wrong as it may seem from my standpoint. At least this car has some fans going for it! :lol:

Last edited:
This thing does have decent performance. I wondered about results because of that. Also this thing makes my eyes bleed.

I wonder will there be people saying "ohh someone is fishing for votes" on a car with lots of SZ potential.

Back