GTP Cool Wall: 2016 Elibriea Equvallas Concept

• Thread starter Wiegert
  • 86 comments

2016 Elibriea Equvallas Concept

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Neddo couldn't put it in the GT suggestion forum (for fear of being banned by @Famine) along with their thousands of other suggestions, so this was the only other place.

Even if it weren't so profoundly ugly, it's just another supercar concept and therefor not worth of anything higher than an SU vote from me.
Gotta get that recognition that comes with volume posting every car you've ever heard of

I'm ashamed of myself, is this what we're capable of? That toy-ish 5000HP concept supercar and then this? Lykan is at least not that bad but still. :crazy:

There's no such thing as taste anymore. In other words, take this thing and throw it into the deepest part of HELL!

I'm gonna vote meh because it's just a half-assed design. The student should've known better, too. Plus, I just don't care as much about appearance as most would.

@Razor440 Oh come on, that car ain't *that* bad. I even checked it out and frankly, I built a new guilty pleasure of mine. Not even joking. Hell, if I were to choose such SU car that's also a concept, I'd drive the Autobau myself rather than this ****. Yeah, compared to this junk, the Sbarro is a freaking masterpiece.

An ungainly wheelbase, repulsive angles and stupid lights... all topped off with the stickers from the side of a caravan. Eww.

I checked the current results of this car's poll whether if this car will go to hell or not and it looks like this car will be heading instead to the Uncool rank.

Current results so far: -0.93. (Eligible for Uncool.)

I blame those who voted for SZ and Meh.

I checked the current results of this car's poll whether if this car will go to hell or not and it looks like this car will be heading instead to the Uncool rank.

Current results so far: -0.93. (Eligible for Uncool.)

I blame those who voted for SZ and Meh.

Not sure what maths you're using, this car is currently sitting at -1.72, almost as Uncool at the Puma.

The more I look at it, the more I see this thing is trying to be some kind of Cadillac Cien...

A brutalized Cien with a ricer body kit...

And awful rims...

And poor painting...

And downgraded engine. ..

Iuck... :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

This car's nomination begs the question, why is it allowed to nominate vapor ware cars?

General apathy towards bringing the issue up unless an exceptionally distasteful concept gets polled?

If I hadn't found video evidence of it being driven, I would have said no. If the specs were as lacking or as overblown à la Devel Sixteen, I would have said no. The result here was obvious many weeks in advance but the reaction to this damnable thing is something I've wished to observe in the wake of the race car ban. That the majority vote on a hypothetical poll would most likely be in favour of doing away with all concepts from this point onward, as well as pre-production models.

Guess it's high time I tested it.

SU. Absolute rolling pile of fail with this one.
Though to be fair with the Sixteen, while still SU to hell and back, the engine actually could probably make that power it advertises. The engine built for it maxed a 4,500 hp dyno a while ago with a lot left in it and was built by a guy that routinely builds 3,000+ hp engines that get can survive street car events like Hot Rod Magazine's Drag Week- not that it matters much cause the rest of the car probably won't live behind it and it's a rolling pile of fail overall as well. That being said, that and this are both garbage.

...Wow.

This did NOT beat the Puma is terms of worst car in the whole planet. But to be frank, offroad tires and ugly design compared to this, is very far worse.

But man, was it close.

Considering Dr. Youabian's attitude towards anybody who knocked his road-going steroidwagon, I'm glad to see the Puma wasn't moved up from rock bottom by a stylistically challenged autobot that appeared on an airstrip one day and seemingly vanished the next without its creators getting into a hissy fit over all the negative feedback it received.

Considering Dr. Youabian's attitude towards anybody who knocked his road-going steroidwagon, I'm glad to see the Puma wasn't moved up from rock bottom by a stylistically challenged autobot that appeared on an airstrip one day and seemingly vanished the next without its creators getting into a hissy fit over all the negative feedback it received.

Very valid point there. Carry on.

How do you know the maker of this vaporware car has a bad attitude? I want to hear more.

How do you know the maker of this vaporware car has a bad attitude? I want to hear more.

That there's as yet no evidence of Abdul Wahab Ziaullah or the undergrads he enlisted threatening to sue anybody who criticises his work, or deleting every single negative YouTube comment they can?

If anything, the Elibriea team appeared to be glad that their project got any publicity at all. It's clearly what they were aiming at even when the execution leaves much to be desired. They're willing to take constructive criticism into account if it means they can improve on their first attempt rather than childishly erase anything other than unabashed praise.

Back