Weight: 1865-1925 kg
Transmission: 7-speed PDK DCT
Drivetrain: Front-engine, AWD
2019-Porsche-Macan-S-Miami-Blue.jpg

2020-porsche-macan-turbo.jpg
Porsche_Macan_GTS.jpg

2021-porshe-macan-mmp-1-1605306737.jpg

2020-porsche-macan-interior.png

Surprised no Macans or Cayennes have ever been done here, so I decided to fix that. Anyway, this is far from Porsche's coolest offering, but as CUVs go it's one of the best looking and driving, so it gets a strong cool from me.

Smaller, lighter and better handling than the Cayenne and therefore a bit more 'Porsche' for an SUV. But they (understandably) rely too much on the VW Group parts bin to be in any way cool, no matter how well they stack up against the competition.

Better looking than a Cayenne but still suffers from trying look like a 911. Also as a genre, sports orientated SUVs are not cool. So uncool it is.

Last edited:
I appreciate the fact that it's one of the better offerings in its range, and it looks nice enough.
But the thing is, this car is exclusively driven by absolute tools, here and based on this I have somewhat of a negative bias against it.
Uncool

"There should never be four-door Porsches,"says some people. The Macan is the cheapest Porsche you can buy these days, I believe. My answer to this is not going to be Sub-Zero. So it's either Cool or Meh to me. "Meh"would be disrespect to me for the Macan, but Idon't see too much in the Macan to say it is mind-blowingly cool. So I will respectfully grant the Macan a Meh. It isn't boring; just not too exciting either.

Back