GTP Cool Wall: 2nd Gen Dodge Viper. Voting Closed

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 72 comments

2nd Gen Dodge Viper

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^I would still buy that:lol::lol::lol:
Maybe not for much....but still, Id be all like"It sill has some good wheels....."

Except the Soviets Russians tend to burn Vipers.

viper475a.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/cars/there-are-...sm/dodge-viper-burned-at-the-stake-267079.php

:lol:

That's funny... I didn't know the Viper's body panels were made out of cardboard. That's like... so much cooler than the Corvette's fiberglass panels. Wood beats glass, any time. :lol:

Voted Sub zero, my favourite Viper and in my opinion the best looking of them all. :D

Oh and I just read that article....It was so cool(yes i know its not the one we are talking about) from having the license plate contain "666" they had to heat it up a bit.

Sweet Sub-Zero, now I can go nominate another car.....i thinks its gunna be ending in a 7

Is it true that this generation Viper had the widest rear wheels of any production car during it's run?

Not sure, can't find any stats for it. I did notice on Wiki that it won the award "Best Night Club Car of 2007, Gaywheels.com" though :embarrassed:

Is it true that this generation Viper had the widest rear wheels of any production car during it's run?

I dunno...came with 335/30R18(or at least the GTS-ACR)

Not sure, can't find any stats for it. I did notice on Wiki that it won the award "Best Night Club Car of 2007, Gaywheels.com" though :embarrassed:

yeah I know, those fags.....:lol:

Back