GTP Cool Wall : Nominations Thread - Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boiltheocean

Premium
Samoa
Samoa
Here is where you can suggest a car to be put into the Cool Wall Poll.
Rules
- Only one car per person until your car has been Polled, then you are free to make another suggestion.
- If you don't post a year for your car nomination we shall presume it's the latest model.
- No Concepts.
- Get your post right first time aswell, I'm not going to look through Post edits to find a year has been added to a suggestion and then people moan that I haven't changed it. You've been warned.

Cars will be selected in Chronological Order, So it's first come first served.

Currently Polled

Nomination List
Evo 10 suggested by T-Squared
1998 Porsche 911 993 GT2 suggested by TVC
Suzuki Swift Sport suggested by Mark T
Honda FCX Clarity suggested by The Vanishing Boy
Holden Monaro suggested by mad94d

Last edited:
That is not the newest model, add 2002 to the front or end of that name thanks.

The 2010 Ford Taurus

Does that class as concept as its in the Future, Concepts aren't allowed.
If you can give me enough evidence to show that it will be produced exactly like that then I will re-consider.

Last edited:
Does that class as concept as its in the Future, Concepts aren't allowed.
If you can give me enough evidence to show that it will be produced exactly like that then I will re-consider.

The 2004 concept of the 2005 Mustang should be proof enough. (It was the production version on bigger wheels that later were made available anyhow)

The 2004 concept of the 2005 Mustang should be proof enough. (It was the production version on bigger wheels that later were made available anyhow)

I dont think one car or any amount of cars prove whether one car will be made exactly how it is. There could be design faults, difficulty in mass production or who knows what. In my eyes it's a concept until it's in production.

I dont think one car or any amount of cars prove whether one car will be made exactly how it is. There could be design faults, difficulty in mass production or who knows what. In my eyes it's a concept until it's in production.

All I'm saying is that it's highly unlikely for Ford to change too much once they've already gone so far as to ESTABLISH PRICING ON THE VEHICLE.

The 2010 Taurus is production.

All I'm saying is that it's highly unlikely for Ford to change too much once they've already gone so far as to ESTABLISH PRICING ON THE VEHICLE.

The 2010 Taurus is production.

If it's in production, surely they can't change anything as they've started making it. That being the case, it's fine by me. Unless Ford are dumb enough to start making a product that isn't finished in the current economic climate!

Oh let me see.

Ford Mondeo (2007 Onwards)

Be intresting to see if/when someone does the Vauxhall Insignia as a comparison.

OK then the Taurus shall be added. But I'm only adding at the bottom of the list due to the debate.

Its headed for production shortly, I believe the first models will be arriving in dealerships in either the late spring or mid summer. Either way, it'll be here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back