GTP Cool Wall : Nominations Thread - Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: It seems reading comprehension has been tossed out the window when opening this thread.

@Patrik

Nominations have been SUSPENDED. As said on the last page 3 times already.
Oh, I didn't get what suspended meant at first (english aint my language......) but now when you said it like that I remember the line "He was only suspended for a month" from The Last Action Hero. Sorry.

EDIT: And I didn't read that page.

Oh, I didn't get what suspended meant at first (english aint my language......) but now when you said it like that I remember the line "He was only suspended for a month" from The Last Action Hero. Sorry.

EDIT: And I didn't read that page.

Thats ok. I don't mind if English isn't a first language for some, its just those that it is! Nominations will be re-opened once the list has shrunk.

SweetShopUnion: how about changing the title from "Thread suspended" to "don't request here until I say so" since so many people seem to not know what suspended means!

It was somehow hilarious how people ignored you completely and kept nominating cars.

Plus, are you going to create a million threads for polls to decide how cool a car is? That's a lot of forum space, ya know.

Not really considering I know forums that have 1000+pages of threads and seem to be doing fine.

I'd like to adapt my IS220D nomination to IS250 SR :)

Porsche 911 Turbo for Sub-zero and Aston Martin DB9 as well.

You don't get to choose the category they fall into, you only choose the car, members then vote for the category they think the car fits into. ;)

However, as stated above. The nominations are closed currently.

Hey M5,he has to say okay for us to request again I think.

I think he has given up the wall or needs to change ownership.

I've not completely given up but I'm finding it really hard to get the time to do this thing now. Every time I sit down to do a cool wall I get sucked into other more important activites. I think a change in ownership would probably be better for everyone in this sub-forum, especially as I don't visit it as much as I used too.

EDIT: Anyone want to run it?, I can still change thread titles for whoever takes over, just shoot me a PM. I'll give you a lowdown of the format I've been using and generally organising this thing.

EDIT 2: When a new owner takes over I think it would be best if the two current threads (ie. this and results) were unpinned and locked, then I'll PM the new owner with all the current information in both so they can have all the information in the first post of each new thread, then they could be pinned. Agree?

Last edited:
Joey D has very kindly come forward to run this. I'm sure he'll do a much better job than I have.

This thread will be closed once Joey has set up the new threads. I'm leaving it open so he may quote the first post and save himself alot of time re-writing everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back