GTP D1GP S2 : Round 2 (Results Up)

Scores in.

I'm quite impressed by the number of guys/gals that linked it. Scores are up considerably over last round, and not due to any change in my criteria, but just because I think the drifts were better this time around on this tough section of track.

btw - stuntdrifter: very good effort! 👍 Although you didn't make the link or hold the same angle as the others, I don't think it was any fault of yours at all. This piece of track just isn't well suited to a low powered car like the one you're using. I'll look forward to seeing you get the most out of that car on tighter/lower speed rounds.

Thanks:) yeah i tried to worry more about making the big turn then the slight turn beforehand. And yeah everyone practically linked the turn besides me, ahh i'll get em next time :)

I'll do my best to get the scores in tomorrow. :)

not hard to link its hard to get outta the hairpin yeah i gotta give it to stock car drifters man you guys got balls taking on this course but people with tuned cars i see no excuse but some advice side brake it and this is my opinion and the s13 driver you amazed me with a lower end car good work

Yep, really close and really tricky to do.
Im surprised I got 2nd everyones runs were so good.:)
I wonder what happend to Picc84.

I'm not sure who's video it was. But it was 90% the car going around the track in fast motion then finally the specified section. Can I ask why it wasn't cut down to just the specified section?

yes yes I know that person he was so stupid to enter in this comp,with his poor ability.

and I think he out now form this comp

I wasn't implying that the person shouldn't enter the competition. I was just wondering why the video wasn't shortened, that's all.

Let me be clear. It's not about the drivers skill level, I'm just wondering if they have a video editing program.

I wasn't implying that the person shouldn't enter the competition. I was just wondering why the video wasn't shortened, that's all.

Let me be clear. It's not about the drivers skill level, I'm just wondering if they have a video editing program.

and that why I say he was stupid ,maybe he didn't know about inventory call video editing program (like Ulead ,Pinnacle and others)

or just he start recording at specific point and that's don't need editing any video
,I wonder why he didn't do that (stupid.....maybe)

I'm not sure who's video it was. But it was 90% the car going around the track in fast motion then finally the specified section. Can I ask why it wasn't cut down to just the specified section?

I was going to suggest he do the same thing.

btw Swift: it's shangoob's vids that you're referring to... which makes his postings all the more bizarre. I'm not not sure if he's demonstrating his sense of humour or if he's genuinely confused.

btw Swift: it's shangoob's vids that you're referring to... which makes his postings all the more bizarre. I'm not not sure if he's demonstrating his sense of humour or if he's genuinely confused.
lol or it could be his sarcasm:scared:

com'n ,He already know that (from begining), and that why he didn't delete the secret word. I don't know why he didn't post the name 💡 .

Ahhhhhh .... BL what do you want to say to you,....... you are genius .

and forget this subject friends :) no hard feeling

Back