GTP D1GP : Sign-Up and Suggestions

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with the "made up" tracks because they have some of the best sections. But if you want to keep it more authentic that's cool too. The only challenge is you could run out of viable drifting sections rather quickly.

lol, ok

Well it looks like we only need one more judge and thats about it.
Can anyone think of anything that hasnt been sorted out.:)
And should I make a separate entry thread?

If you need a judge I can help out and yes, make a separate entry thread. :)

Yes, make a seperate thread for signups now, because we have to fill out a form right? Like, car, color, etc?

well i didnt want to overload the panel from majorly one side, but my friend doesnt want to then we we have the judges ready.

here is a pic of 06 and 07 d1 fuji
Pic fuji:
rd3_cors.gif
should also make this on judge on line and entry speed like around 106 mph and higher

rnd should be
fuji d1 06-make sure its in hood cam for a certain reason
suzuka d1 06
tsukuba d1
fuji 90's d1 03-come into the 100r into the hairpin

fuji:
rd3_cors.gif

fuji d1 06-make sure its in hood cam for a certain reason

cant read? start a lap at fuji 05 gt or non gt, pass the start/finish line to start the timer, then head to the section however you want. the cam is perfect.
and when this section comes up, you must be stopped at the corner before the 2 judged corners. no doing a "flying" lap/section. that 40-60 extra kmh(20-40 mph) is cheating. the same goes for suzuka. you must start where the d1 starts. not further back, not further forward.
if one, the other, or both of these sections arent in season 2, then fine, you do not need to worry about it.

So can we get some sorta ruling on how we (judges) are going to be scoring this?

I say we just give it an overall rating getting away from the style/angle/control scheme of the GTPDC.

yeah good idea. well my opinions are already up there.
keep gtpdc scoring
use d1 scoring(0-100)
use 0-100 for a few criteria
or other

edit: confirmed friend doesnt want to judge.
swift and bl, your in.

when back at tsukuba make sure people record their replay on the 2nd lap because the camera setting is way better its almost like video option and when they link the s turn into the hairpin it will so remind you of jdm option d1 tsukuba

cant read? start a lap at fuji 05 gt or non gt, pass the start/finish line to start the timer, then head to the section however you want. the cam is perfect.
and when this section comes up, you must be stopped at the corner before the 2 judged corners. no doing a "flying" lap/section. that 40-60 extra kmh(20-40 mph) is cheating. the same goes for suzuka. you must start where the d1 starts. not further back, not further forward.
if one, the other, or both of these sections arent in season 2, then fine, you do not need to worry about it.

sorry didnt want to make it to big oh well who cares you explained it

Back