GTP Event 03 Stage 2 Wk 2- 600PP Fuji - Lancia HF (R1/R1) xx:08/xx:23/xx:38/xx:53

• Thread starter Synwraith
  • 47 comments

Synwraith

GT Academy 2013
Staff Emeritus
Iran
London
GTP_Synwraith
GTP EVENT 03 - STAGE 2 WEEK 2 PRACTICE
FUJI F 600PP - LANCIA HF INTEGRALE (R1/R1) - xx:08/xx:23/xx:38/xx:53

IMG_0623.jpg

Just as before it might be a good idea to have practice races for the Lancia at Fuji 600PP in the world event. That way we can get up to speed on the Stage 2 Week 2 Event 03 combo.

Lancia HF integrale Evoluzione '91:

• Power / HP : +95 % - 349 BHP
  • Weight: 85 % - 1147 kg
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Downforce: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: R1's - Front and Rear
  • Performance Points: 600 PP
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional
  • Use of the G25 Clutch is Prohibited

PIT STOP RULES
  • Please be sure to practice pit lane exit and entry prior to your race.
  • Each Driver Must Drive through the Pit Lane 1 time during the race
  • The leading driver must demonstrate their intention of entering the pit lane by crossing inside the white pit line with at least 2 wheels, prior to the start of the line.
  • The following driver may not pit on the same lap as the leading driver
  • Pit stops are not allowed on lap #5
  • If a driver does not make a pit stop within the rules, their result will be DQ'd.
  • When exiting the pit-lane, you're not allowed to cross the white pit-exit-line. Keep at least 2 wheels inside the boundary.
  • Cars on the race track have right-of-way over cars entering the race track from the pits. You have to take care not to interfere with other drivers on the track. Swerving in front of upcoming cars to defend your position is not allowed. You have to stay on the same side of the track as the pit exit until the first corner.

Race times are xx:08 / xx:23 / xx:38 / xx:53 - NO WAITING AT START, AND DON'T FORGET TO PIT! -

All the best
Maz

Some very fun races with Hyperspeed, Timeattack, DukeOfPendle, Eriba and JvM here yesterday :cheers:

However, I'm always surprised at who ends up ahead after the pitstops. You have to be really careful because the car doesn't eat up the slipstream and if you make a mistake on the first lap, with the pitstop, you really may not have enough time to catch up or make much difference.

All the best
Maz

This should just be a normal event, not just a GTP event race like you said Maz, its a barrel of fun and a grid full of lancia's could provide real entertainment!

Duke of Pendle, you have not made allowances for the weight bug, your running at 584PP, i may not be that good in this car but i don't need that much help in keeping up

Getting going from the green light at start of race is another thing

Last edited:
hey guys, ive lived in California since i was 4, so im not really familiar with the GMT system. How does the start times translate to PST (Pacific Standard Time)?

TLD's tune has made this car so much more fun to drive and far less plagued with understeer. Had some incredible races with PASM and rpm earlier, the car is brilliant to race now with that tune and this should be an event for everybody 👍

All the best
Maz

U too. Im going in without practice at xx:38. First drive in a lancia.

nvm. Missed it. In at xx:53

Typical, Gtro are in the house, so they wreck everyone's race with the dirty/careless driving, surely there's at least one Gtro guy who its safe to be on track with

2nd unsuccessful matching 👎 this sucks.. I always get dis at 600pp fuji.

Edit: still nothing. I guess early tomorrow will be better.

Last edited:
I hope to get online later tonight even though I'm out of the event thanks to some severe bad luck.:ouch:

Duke of Pendle, you have not made allowances for the weight bug, your running at 584PP, i may not be that good in this car but i don't need that much help in keeping up

Getting going from the green light at start of race is another thing

You were reasonably quick last I checked.

TLD's tune has made this car so much more fun to drive and far less plagued with understeer. Had some incredible races with PASM and rpm earlier, the car is brilliant to race now with that tune and this should be an event for everybody 👍

All the best
Maz

Thanks.:D

I will definitely be here tonight from around 7pm GMT +10. Hopefully some SCR drivers will join in tonight as well. 👍

Count me in.👍 I wouldn't mind to get some practice in.:) So around 7pm yeah?

Yeah, if not sooner, depends on how long dinner is.:)

Yeah same here, probably will be 7pm for me.👍

Just to get the ball rolling for excuses, I am sick at the moment with a bit of a sore throat and a headache. So my driving might not be as good as normal.:lol: *says that just after doing a WRS 36 time he is extremely happy with*:lol::D

Since when have YOU ever needed excuses Mad?:P My excuse, is erm, umm, I'm slow.💡

Thanks to SCR team for some great practice races in the Lancia tonight. 👍 This car can sure provide some close racing! :cheers:

Thanks to SCR team for some great practice races in the Lancia tonight. 👍 This car can sure provide some close racing! :cheers:

Absolutely, great fun little car, really close racing, but once I lose your slip you're outta there!:eek:

Back