GTP Event 03 Stage 2 Wk 2- 600PP Fuji - Lancia HF (R1/R1) xx:08/xx:23/xx:38/xx:53

• Thread starter Synwraith
  • 47 comments
Yeah, great racing tonight by the SCR crew Animera, Paulie, AUSnicko9, Toivonen and myself. That was brilliant fun, but man you're fast Nick.:eek: A bit worried about our match up now.:nervous:;)

Thanks to SCR team for some great practice races in the Lancia tonight. 👍 This car can sure provide some close racing! :cheers:

Just reiterating my earlier post.....

Thanks again to SCR team, although this night's racing was certainly a lot better IMO. :cheers:

Just reiterating my earlier post.....

Thanks again to SCR team, although this night's racing was certainly a lot better IMO. :cheers:

I was faster but made more little mistakes tonight.:ouch:

#$%^&*@ Audi!!

:lol:

:lol:

Lotus and Audi drivers seem to be your worst enemy at the moment Paulie!

I can guarantee a Holden driver will never punt me in GT5, they'll sense my aura.:lol: Certainly if the Lotus was the problem child at Suzuka in the AM because of n00bs thinking they have right of way through corners, the R8 seems to have taken over the job at Fuji because of n00bs who think that because they got the launch they're way faster than us and destroy us when we catch up.:grumpy:

its hard to get a match in my timezone. Still havent seen another Lancia or a GTP tag for that matter.

Question. Ive been trying to connect with the server and i probably get in 3 times out of 10. And ussually its just a grid of 2 or 3 n i dont see GTP tags.. is it the connection or just the lack of racers online in GT5P as of late?

Question. Ive been trying to connect with the server and i probably get in 3 times out of 10. And ussually its just a grid of 2 or 3 n i dont see GTP tags.. is it the connection or just the lack of racers online in GT5P as of late?

Most likely your connection.

Are you dial-up, or high speed? Do you use wireless, or are you wired?

When you are matching, it will show an NAT: Type in the bottom left of the screen. Type 1 is fastest, 3 is slowest. I believe the slower ones are often placed in different races.

Hope that helps. 👍

Tnx for d reply.

I have a highspeed connection.

Whats weird though, i have more success at Suzuka 700pp. Even raced a full grid yesterday. I was thinking maybe its because its a more popular track or it has a higher PP limit? So yah, somewhat Its almost always with fuji 600pp. Ill check out what u mentioned and observe :]

It's been great racing with everyone today, Timeattack, Racer_LP, MeAgainstYou, Oldnail, Eriba, DukeOfPendle, Hyperspeed, JvM, Chunkee, Calcifer, Aussienicko :cheers:

It didn't matter who was racing, the racing in this car at this track was incredibly close. Even with pitsops, punters, penalties etc, really great fun. Thanks to all :bowdown:

All the best
Maz

Back