>>> GTP Fantasy Football League <<<

• Thread starter Rue
  • 144 comments
WTF is going on here? 1st place by the way! :D

wtf.JPG

And all the players on the market. I just tried to buy Rooney for 0.00 but it said "There is no salary assosiated with this player" :grumpy:

After a bit of tinkering, DQuaN's Barmy Army:

Henry
Reyes
Rooney

Duff
Viera
Ljungberg
Wright-Phillips

Toure
Terry
Ferdinand

Lehmann

;)👍

Just checking into it, I think I have in my team the two highest scoring players (Reyes - 113, Lampard - 111). From the beginning.

They claim to have fixed their pricing problem. Yet I've just bought Ruud Van Nistelhorse for 1.00, Rooney is still 1.00 (although he's done bog all in the league this year) and I was quite tempted by Rob Earnshaw to break his duck against Norwich... And Alan Shearer is 1.00 too. Lee Hughes is holding his value well though, considering he's been fired by West Brom and is currently in prison serving 6 years...

Oh, and I just ditched 1.00 Robbie van Persie and bought 1.00 Paul Scholes. Vladimir Smicer, Harry Kewell and Youri Djorkaeff were all good sub 2.00 bargains though.

(I've netted 19 goals this season - 6 from Reyes, 3 each from Okocha, Alan Smith and Olof Mellberg, 2 for Mikael Silvestre and 1 each from Ashley Cole and Frank Lampard...!).

Famine
Lee Hughes is holding his value well though, considering he's been fired by West Brom and is currently in prison serving 6 years...

Haha, :lol: thats great :)👍

But at least Eidur scores goals and doesnt break his toes :(

With Henry and Reyes, you cant really lose. Although I have Reyes and bought Luud for 1. So at least Yuud cant depreciate ;)

I just thought i would bump up another thead to say.....

I'm still at the top. Hahahahaha :lol:

If i add my team(s) to the group, will i start off with zero points? i have about 1500+ right now.

:ouch: Didn't see this thread earlier.

Back