GTP Formula D S4 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 34 comments
Run normal Chassie? If you can't handle the power detune it, the stance look doesn't matter when your drifting anyways... Imo.

Run normal Chassie? If you can't handle the power detune it, the stance look doesn't matter when your drifting anyways... Imo.

You assume I'm doing it because of stance or power? I'm doing it because there's people who know how or have cars that have non-downforce race chassis on drift cars, and I need to test speed differences to see if I need to ban race chassis or not. It has nothing to do with power or stance. In fact, I could car less about stance.

Please don't assume I'm doing anything here to try and steal cars, make things look better etc. I'm doing this to make S4 of Formula D as legitimate as possible.

I would have hoped after hosting 3 successful seasons of Formula D I would have earned a little more respect and credibility than trying to steal cars or gain modding info for nothing...

Last edited:
Here's my 2 cents. Might be worth only 2 cents.

1) No PP limit. No matter what, anyone can change it. With this whole Hybrid stuff happening, anyone can do it.

2) Either allow all chassis swaps or none. There are only a few cars that can get away with this (efini FD w/ spirit R). This becomes a trust issue then. Do I trust anyone? Not one bit, but since you probably don't have the time or will to check every single car that enters, that'll have to be an honor thing.

3) Tires should be voted on. I personally like the feel of CM's, only because that's the same feel you get with Forza, which I'm familiar with.

Back