GTP Formula D Season 4 | New OP Please READ

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 630 comments

Would you like the rounds to take place on Saturday afternoons?

• Yes, Saturday afternoons would be better.

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No, Keep the original day and time.

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably just gonna have to use the honor system and have everyone "test" for a license so that we can see how fast everyone's cars are like I talked about before.

The new program is so legit. I got it last night. Button clicks and no more collecting codes. The program has every code for every car ^_^

NOS doesn't work for any car right now. Not sure if they'll figure it out or not. But I guess if you try to install it the car gets ruined.

But from what I hear the 4 piston calipers work, but they're the only brake upgrade that works.

Just dropping by and letting you guys know that everyone that they found modding cars will be banned from the gt5 servers. It updated last night.

CheladaJr
Just dropping by and letting you guys know that everyone that they found modding cars will be banned from the gt5 servers. It updated last night.

If participated in a drift trail or seasonal. They arent checking 9-10 million garages. Just calm down people youre okay. And besides many of you have multiple accounts.

Are you really that scared :3? This is beyond sad here..... Why is everyone on GTP literally in a big Panic?

*****Update*****
PSN I'd: MLD-Xerox
Car: C6 ZR1
Hybrid/Normal: Hybrid
HP:500+
~If Hybrid ~
Chassis: Rockin it Stock!
Engine: Chevy Nascar V8
Drivetrain: FR

Last edited:
Okay.... quick question.... How many times have you changed cars 8th? You know I'm just wondering... lol

BayouSimDrifter
he will change it a few more times watch

Should just post
Some Car
Some engine
Some HP
And maybe hybrid, the magic 8 ball hasn't told me either way yet.

Still wondering what date will this event be starting and on what days will it be held..

Last edited:
PSN id: t3kc0h
Car: Nissan Fairlady Z Z33
Hybrid/Normal: Hybrid
HP: 600hp
~If Hybrid~
Chassis: Stock
Engine: RB28DETSC (Twin Charged Blitz ER34 Motor)
Drivetrain: Stock

Back