GTP Formula D Season 4 | New OP Please READ

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 630 comments

Would you like the rounds to take place on Saturday afternoons?

• Yes, Saturday afternoons would be better.

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No, Keep the original day and time.

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ROFL!!! XD People... we all knew they were gonna patch this! Chill..... Lol

I'll be deciding my car over night... I'll have you updated what I switch to by mid-day tomorrow hopefully..... Already had some backups planned... now just gotta figure out which one to use.....

WingZeroCustom
ROFL!!! XD People... we all knew they were gonna patch this! Chill..... Lol

I'll be deciding my car over night... I'll have you updated what I switch to by mid-day tomorrow hopefully..... Already had some backups planned... now just gotta figure out which one to use.....

Listening to "Pursuit of Happiness" by Kid Cudi... slowly relaxing.

"I'll be fine, once I get it... I'll be good, gooood."

Ill probanly sign up and use my 942 HP Z28 'Maro.. oh wait! I cant use that now can I?? Oh well, I'll use my civilized 545-ish HP legit Z28 'Maro... Ill post a filled out form tomorrow. :cheers:

Last edited:
Why are people complaining that this comp is dead? You can't eject yourself from a comp because of something you weren't supposed to have in the first place. There was a lot of thought behind this comp to even the level of hybrids so everyone still needs to show driver skill, instead of having an advantageous vehicle. Now that that's, over the "START" date is 4/30. For heavens sake please relax.

I might rejoin this now the hybrids are gone. Am I the only person that is pleased about them been patched lol.

:lol: :lol: Now this comp is going to be fun. Where are all your 600+hp cars now. Now its time to get back on your legit cars where you actually relay on skill over car. I am going to miss a lot from the hybrids but I think there is no difference without them. Get out your non-hybrid. We lived 2 years with them I am sure we hav enough experience with them.

DriftShiro
:lol: :lol: Now this comp is going to be fun. Where are all your 600+hp cars now. Now its time to get back on your legit cars where you actually relay on skill over car. I am going to miss a lot from the hybrids but I think there is no difference without them. Get out your non-hybrid. We lived 2 years with them I am sure we hav enough experience with them.

Thumbs up

PSN id: lspredator
Car: TOYOTA Supra MK4
Hybrid/Normal: Normal
HP: 450-723
Chassis: STOCK
Engine: 2JZ-GTE
Drivetrain: STOCK

Updated Car :(

Well I signed up for this comp with a legit car so I'm ready. Never had a problem lol. Hell yeahh!

Just going to think its back to boring old days with people using those few high power drift cars. Will anyone use r32 gtst, s14, ae86 in this formula d comp?
Just have a think in the real life formula D, they have LS 7 s14, 1JZ 180sx, SR20 Ae86 etc.

But well, saying anything now will not change the updates, hopefully they can release DLC for swap engine chassiss ride height etc. or people can find another way round it.

LostKen
Just going to think its back to boring old days with people using those few high power drift cars. Will anyone use r32 gtst, s14, ae86 in this formula d comp?
Just have a think in the real life formula D, they have LS 7 s14, 1JZ 180sx, SR20 Ae86 etc.

But well, saying anything now will not change the updates, hopefully they can release DLC for swap engine chassiss ride height etc. or people can find another way round it.

Boring? It wasn't ever boring... it was just the stupid vacuum engines that really p****d me off! Especially from the RX-7.

Team THRT Drift
Boring? It wasn't ever boring... it was just the stupid vacuum engines that really p****d me off! Especially from the RX-7.

Dont get me wrong, I didn't mean its boring comp, I just mean the choice of car is fewer now.

LostKen
Dont get me wrong, I didn't mean its boring comp, I just mean the choice of car is fewer now.

Yeah... I'd rather crash on purpose then drift next to a fully tuned RX7 with that horrible exhaust note.

Or better yet, I'm going to mute my TV and listen to my personal music

I like the sound of the RX7. You eventually get used to the noise. I had a 26B in a GS300 VE. 1,649HP / 909lb. ft

My car was always 600+HP :sly:

Tandems should be better now that everything is back to normal. I'll mis my 2jz ISF though :(

Sorry, but I find your post rather 👎

- lots of people have always used 600hp + in FD. Marc used over 600hp last season to claim the championship. Not sure why you think 600 is a new number that only appeared with hybrids.
- legit cars? First of all, claiming that driving hybrids takes no skill is ignorant. Sure, some are faster than others, some are easier to drive than others....but that's no different from non hybrid cars. Second, you realize that people are going to go back to using their SS10, Vette, Viper, Spirit R, ISF...you know, all the "legit" drift cars that people such as yourself used to incessantly complain about ("they're too fast, they take no skill," /cry). I can't wait to see the huge variety in cars that enter season 4 now (that was sarcastic btw)....Supra, Supra, Z, Supra, Z, Supra, Supra....
- We lived with non hybrids for two years - that's another way of saying we've been doing the exact same 🤬 for two bloody years! A change would have been refreshing.

Edit: made a little joke about you going back to your chaser, but then I remembered you signed up with it right from the start, so never mind. Stupid of me :dunce:

Last edited:
Guys, cmon. You are acting like children. Got to play with the shiny toy at the store and now have it taken away. Relax. Anyone who competed last season knows that the competition was really good. Guys sticking to one another like glue. And that was with non hybrid cars.
And in the end, hybrid or not, the skill is still needed. The PP limit will help out anyone wanting to use other cars knowing that before they would be out matched. I know I am still in.

Listening to "Pursuit of Happiness" by Kid Cudi... slowly relaxing.

"I'll be fine, once I get it... I'll be good, gooood."

Ill probanly sign up and use my 942 HP Z28 'Maro.. oh wait! I cant use that now can I?? Oh well, I'll use my civilized 545-ish HP legit Z28 'Maro... Ill post a filled out form tomorrow. :cheers:

WRONG!! LOL! I had a Viper.... and its HP was no where near 942hp! Who needs that much power!? And as of right now the cars I have selected are around the same HP level as the Viper I was gonna use.

Right now its either looking like my C63, Or I'm going to unretired the RX-8 or Challenger.... Jeeze... I haven't used this Challenger in 2 years...... **** THIS TUNE IS OLD!! ROFL!!!

Man... everyone so upset about the Hybrids being gone.... LOL. This is exactally why I kept most of my cars un-modded.... Well... for whoever wants to do tandems later. I'll be online in my lounge.

If I'm not. Just PM me and I'll open it if I can.....

Man... everyone so upset about the Hybrids being gone.... LOL. This is exactally why I kept most of my cars un-modded.... Well... for whoever wants to do tandems later. I'll be online in my lounge.

If I'm not. Just PM me and I'll open it if I can.....

Thats what she said.

Yep i agree. Atleast i have couple legit cars :3. Or im stealing your VDC Rx7

Back