GTP Formula D Season 4 | New OP Please READ

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 630 comments

Would you like the rounds to take place on Saturday afternoons?

• Yes, Saturday afternoons would be better.

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No, Keep the original day and time.

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After the introduction of the spreadsheet, I highly recommend updating your car and its parts on your own then waiting for it to be updated itself. Unless you didn't know it existed, it's in the original post.

I'd like to sign up for this Competition.

PSN: MCR-xStef
Car:SILVIA K's AERO (S14) 96'
Hybrid/Normal: Hybrid
HP: 600 (Will change accordingly to tuning)
~If Hybrid~
Chassis: z34
Engine: RB28
Drivetrain: Stock

Many of the drivers were erased from the roster (about half) without any warning. This is including Kiyoshiro, a driver I"m sponsoring.

Why was this done? I'd just add him back in myself, but I want to be certain that he will stay in the competition.

Many of the drivers were erased from the roster (about half) without any warning. This is including Kiyoshiro, a driver I"m sponsoring.

Why was this done? I'd just add him back in myself, but I want to be certain that he will stay in the competition.

I couldn't tell you. I have not touched the google.doc so someone either must have deleted a bunch of people or all the individuals took themselves off.

LVracerGT
I couldn't tell you. I have not touched the google.doc so someone either must have deleted a bunch of people or all the individuals took themselves off.

You sure you didnt delete in the rage?

I got removed. I also noticed a few names has been changed. Like Proshoots PSN and Akiras GTP.

Sorry I didn't mean to post here, wrong thread. I will be signing up as soon as I get my car done.

This is why we can't have nice things :(

However google docs usually have a sort of version control / backup thing the owner of the document can use to roll back to anytime a change was made for a certain period of time, they should be able to roll it back before the changes were made. Click on the last edit thing next to help and it should show you all previous versions of the document that you can restore to.

So are we gonna be back up in rolling as usual i don't wanna lose any interest an formula D.

I tried re-adding myself to the roster and nothing goes through. Cannot edit the document at all.

Hang tight guys, I just found out about everyone missing from the roster right before I went to bed last night and I'm at work now today. I'll get things sorted tonight.

:lol: "Pro****s" hahaha. This guy needs help. Trying to be a d*** without showing your self, oh gahwd Where is a gigantic facepalm poster when you need it. :grumpy:

DriftShiro
:lol: "Pro****s" hahaha. This guy needs help. Trying to be a d*** without showing your self, oh gahwd Where is a gigantic facepalm poster when you need it. :grumpy:
Here you go
ForumRunner_20121027_061501_zps8e41a096.jpg

Hybrids have been patched, so, looks like you'll be having a lot of members changing their rides for the comp; that is, until coders find another way around the patch. To think, I was just about to fill out a form...

Last edited:
Team THRT Drift
Hybrids have been patched, so, looks like you'll be having a lot of members changing their rides for the comp. To think, I was just about to fill out a form...

Nothing has been patched because I'm driving in a hybrid as we speak my good sir.

Team THRT Drift
I have 'bout 12 hybrids... Im too scared to check my garage... I'll check tomorrow.

Maintenance just went live lol now we lose our hybrids. Well the end of GT5 is near.

Update 2.12 we lost all hybrids. But I kept my lvl 40 and $17Million and paints.

Back