GTP GT6 'Community' Club Registry [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 278 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, please check out GBRC - Grumpy British Racing Club. You can read about us here and the type of events we do here

yf591.png

cooltext1628102599.png

Grumpy British Racing Club

Club ID 1006473

Current MEMBERS 98 (AS OF WRITING)

Established
Founded by
Lunchbox

Club Head
siteadmin3.png

images
Bnicc11
images

Last edited:
GTW Official Club logo.png
GRAN TURISMO WIKI OFFICIAL CLUB
CLUB NUMBER: 1001871

We mostly do short, Seasonal-style races at the moment, but once we get enough members we may expand into full endurance races. Club members are free to start whatever kinds of lobbies they want, whenever they want.

10285823_647894018632910_6575506525078560339_o.jpg

<<STREET LEGENDS>> Racing Club (HK)
CLUB ID : 1006260

This is a racing club that mainly focuses on touge and street racing, usually we hold 1 on 1 battles with traditional street racing rules, just like those in Tokyo Xtreme Racer and Initial D Arcade Stage.

Our majority of members come from Hong Kong, however players from worldwide are also welcomed ! :gtpflag: Don't hesitate to join if you're a street racing enthusiast !

Community Website:

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1006260/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/426913487452078/

Last edited:
P.O.S.E.R.
Production Only Stock Equipment Racing
Club ID - 1010846

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1010846/

Capture.JPG

Title explains it pretty well. While it is primarily for production cars there will likely be some tuning restricted race car events as well.

Should be a good, clean, fun place for people who don't know how or don't like to tune.

New events added tonight...

Capture1.JPG

Last edited:
Whats up all.. .

CLUB NAME "NO PRESSURE RACING"

• Club ID

A place for those who are either new to GT6, casual racers to advance and even professionals as well. This is the place to show off your rides, share tunes, cruise, chill and race. As more members join, I look forward to have track and club meets every other day if possible, weekly events, special evens, some endurance racing and even club titles. There is no pressure here. This is an easy going club, stress free, and zero tolerance for those who are rude, disrecptful, or use of degrading slurs or comments. Other than that come on board and join. All are welcome.

upload_2014-11-22_22-19-35.png

Hot Hatch Sunday Cup
ID 1004337

A club for hot hatch production cars with a fixed power to weight ratio of 200hp and 1100kg to promote clean, close, friendly racing on world circuits.

Hey guys, I am looking to join a club 👍

I am getting better and better at the seasonal TTs but I am very nervous about racing online with "real people".

Whilst my driving skills are improving rapidly I don't want to embarass myself with my lack of racing skills and racing knowledge.

Are there any clubs that would welcome a novice but reasonably competant driver like myself ?
If any club owner out there is looking for members and don't mind being patient while I learn my racecraft, please message me and let me know.

I feel I will learn quickly as I have progressed fairly quickly up the leaderboards in the seasonal TT,s

:cheers:

Edit question answered below - Thanks no pressure racing
:cheers:

Last edited:
Hot Hatch Sunday Cup
ID 1004337

A club for hot hatch production cars with a fixed power to weight ratio of 200hp and 1100kg to promote clean, close, friendly racing on world circuits.
Room is open for testing now

Are there any clubs that would welcome a novice but reasonably competant driver like myself ?
If any club owner out there is looking for members and don't mind being patient while I learn my racecraft, please message me and let me know.

I have a BMW club that is for drivers of all skills (Club ID #1007924 or https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1007924/). The catch is it's BMW themed, so if you don't like BMW for whatever reason, it may not be the club for you (although I can't think of a reason why you would't like BMW's ;-) ).

Right now, we have no concrete events, but I am in the middle of organizing and will be updated shortly!

Let me know, or join if you are interested, and look out for updates on the GTP thread too!

My club is "Relaxed Clubman Racing," (ID: 1014071) and the focus is on relaxed, fun, exhibition races. We don't use things like Traction Control or Skid Recovery, and we do use time, weather, and damage options to their full extent.
-Dennis

How does a person enter an event in a club? I don't see how that's done
Select Community->Clubs->Select the club you want -> Club Events -> select the event you want -> Rooms (on the right) and you should see it.

Reactions: VBR
I started a club: The Grand Touring Lodge - A club for all respectful people of any skill level but aimed more at the 'new to online' crowd.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1015009/

Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 19.24.17.JPG

At the mo' I've just put up free runs so people can practice tracks in preparation for races and time trials. As membership grows and as I gauge the personalities/interests of the members, I'll be adding a variety of fun, easy, serious, hard stuff.

Screen Shot 2014-12-01 at 16.33.29.JPG

550pp Sport Soft Time Trials at Circuito de Sierra and the Green Hell (Nordschleife) are now live!

Screen Shot 2014-12-04 at 14.06.14.JPG

Last edited:
I want to thank @Wardez for handing the throne over to me to take care of this thread. Looking at the OP, you can see that I have added in all the clubs in the registry. Hope it's A-OK.

I also need the ID numbers for PURE and Furi's Race League (@Furinkazen). To everyone else, if your club is private, please inform me.

I want to thank @Wardez for handing the throne over to me to take care of this thread. Looking at the OP, you can see that I have added in all the clubs in the registry. Hope it's A-OK.

I also need the ID numbers for PURE and Furi's Race League (@Furinkazen). To everyone else, if your club is private, please inform me.
F.R.L Furi's Race Leagues 1001683. Got accompanying GTP thread if needed as well.

club-banner-winter-png.259811

Beav and Ameer's Joyride Crew
ID: 1004309
Private

The perfect club for those who simply want to cruise with others or get chased by the police. We aim for giving you the most realistic cruising experience as possible.

upload_2014-12-8_11-18-25.png

Public Club for Now

89 Members as of Jan 7, 2015

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back