GTP GT6 'Community' Club Registry [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 278 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Added your club to the list.
OK. Added your club to the list.
Looking forward to racing with you.

xyster250 will have a lobby open tomorrow night around 9:30pm eastern. Not sure what he will be doing. He does something different every Tuesday night. Wednesday I am hosting the Daytona 200. Next Wednesday a Formula GT Race at Motegi Road Course 64 Laps.

The GTPlanet Club is hosting events at least twice per week. One of the new ones is listed here and we hope to get as many people as possible for this Special Event. This week we have a GT300 race on Thursday, December 11th at 3:00pm Eastern (20:00 GMT). The room opens at least an hour before the drop of the checkered flag for practice.

Previous Events have included recreations of the Polyphony Digital Cup featuring cars around the same PP level and with no tuning. There are also Events that mirror the WRS races found here. Both of these races are held on Mondays and Thursdays at the same time every week (3pm Eastern/20:00 GMT). We hope to see you all there very soon.

Hi Ameer, it seems my club isn't listed in the OP... I have posted the req details... should be just a few posts before this one. :cheers:

Car-Logos-Famous-Stories-Behind-Them2f.jpeg

Black Horse
ID: 1014869
OWNER: STANC06
Public Club
We are big on Time trials and manufacture battles.
Race lobbies are usually 10-30 lap races based on track and hp/kg
We race everything from Go Karts all the way up to LMP.
We do not use the PP format but rather HP/kg to balance out all races
We are looking for clean seasoned racers that prefer using no abs

I've started a Time Trial club, #1017409. I've posted a couple events so far. If you are interested, join, open a room under the current events and post a time. Thanks for checking it out.

I've started a Time Trial club, #1017409. I've posted a couple events so far. If you are interested, join, open a room under the current events and post a time. Thanks for checking it out.

Is it called "Time Trial Club"?

Team 'I'll Owe You Won' Racing

We are a dedicated team to running endurance races. We are constantly always looking for new friends, talent and laughs. Our goal is to run in big endurance events throughout the year. We accept all drivers from all different abilities. We will soon be running the IOUW Racing development program.

Club 1000016

GT6 DDG Racing Club
Racing for fun
Easygoing
Now recruiting
Beginners Welcome
ID: 1005204
Public

upload_2014-12-13_10-38-19.jpeg

Apex Stalkers
Owner: Marc30599
I.D. 1018739
Public
We are a universal gaming crew that has expanded to GT6 and there's not a lot of current members interested in GT6 but that's why I'm here. We institute clean, fast, and fun driving/racing. Once I build up enough members we can have Drag Events, Racing Events, Endurance Events and etc. Happy Racing :)

Project CARS - The Fanclub

Fed up with Gran Turismo? Looking forward to Project CARS? Then this is the club for you!

Club ID: 1020701

Well, this is the feature I've been waiting for. Unfortunately about two months ago I had to sell my PS3. But I held on to GT6, and now I am planning on getting a used PS3 sometime in the next month. When did this update come out? I need to play!! It was my favorite feature in the Forza series. Anyway, looking forward to joining or starting a club. Something along the lines of Top Gear/casual/controller user type club. I also like classics, so anyone starting a club that might fit this criteria let me know. I am a clean racer, and look forward to racing with some of you soon!

Road & Track Enthusiasts Club
ID# 1003250
Public

We are featuring events for every day of the week with double events Friday-Sunday.

This is a purely for fun club, there is nothing to prove, check your ego at the door or find a different club if you need to prove how awesome you are....to yourself.

We race a wide variety of events and car/track types.
Some weeks have themes to them, for example last week most of the events had a 90's theme so they were mostly for 90's model-year cars.

Snapshot_20141213_123246_zpse2a879f1.jpg

Sunday-Cup-logo-JPS-2.png

Club Name THE SUNDAY CUP
ID Number 1020205
Private

One make race series endorsed by Lotus. Full race season and entrys into the GTPlanet endurance series 2015. Special events. Other events available. Type R cup, 500pp club.

Register HERE

As a cruiser myself, I am interested in knowing what time you folks usually open up your rooms. I also added your listing.
I'll open a room 2-3 weeknights and nearly all saturday nights, Eastern standard Time. I don't have a precise schedule for now I'll just try to host as much as I can :)

I thought I'd give this club thing a go! Just in the process of working out a few events to put on there, so if you decide to join, please bear with me. I will get something up and running this weekend. :D

Girls Allowed

EDIT............first events up and running!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back