GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 2,234 comments
  • 119,490 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Spa, I slide into all the corners.
 
Yeah i'm not very good here either. I always spin out at Rivage, the sweeping downhill right after the chicane (Les Combes/Mal) at the end of the straight.

Eau Rouge is always brilliant though, especially in these cars. You can't go flat out so you just have to lift a bit which is always a test of courage, gauging how much to let off.
 
Try going flat out Tom, you might be surprised ;)
 
Pagey279
Try going flat out Tom, you might be surprised ;)

Was about to say the same thing.. :lol:
 
Maybe i'm taking the wrong line, I can't do it without spinning or running wide :lol:
 
TomMcD
Maybe i'm taking the wrong line, I can't do it without spinning or running wide :lol:

Wide entry and clip the inside curb on the way up the hill :)
 
Wide entry and clip the inside curb on the way up the hill :)

Looks like we're gonna have start calling you Fernando, Mr Alonso ;)
 
neljack
Looks like we're gonna have start calling you Fernando, Mr Alonso ;)

Haha yeah :lol:

Down the back straight;

Matty: "Tom, I AM faster then you, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, I AM faster then you.

Tom: Message understood. (Pits Matty)
 
Haha yeah :lol:

Down the back straight;

Matty: "Tom, I AM faster then you, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, I AM faster then you.

Tom: Message understood. (Pits Matty)

Smoooth! :lol:


Ive added this championship to my signiture, you know Im taking it seriously when that happens ;)
 
Well Fernando Alonso doesn't drive on ovals, so hopefully Tom 'Dario Franchitti' McD will smoke you at Indy and Daytona :sly:
 
Haha yeah :lol:

Down the back straight;

Matty: "Tom, I AM faster then you, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, I AM faster then you.

Tom: Message understood. (Pits Matty)

I just burst out laughing.
 
TomMcD
Well Fernando Alonso doesn't drive on ovals, so hopefully Tom 'Dario Franchitti' McD will smoke you at Indy and Daytona :sly:

I'm not a man I'm a machine, some say that I turn people to ice when I walk past them, others say I'm unbeatable on any race track when in a red FGT..

All I know is I'm NOT the Stig, or Kimi Raïkonen, but the child of the two of them...

91c12345.jpg
 
Joe has a DS3?

*Head explodes*
 
I wish i would have looked in here earlier. Looks like its all filled up..
 
fastfox400
I wish i would have looked in here earlier. Looks like its all filled up..

Not at all, like I said earlier if you don't have one of the free cars i'll just make Andretti a mixed colour team.

What FGT do you have man?
 
fastfox400
I wish i would have looked in here earlier. Looks like its all filled up..

Still 3 full time slots open, so if you find a Lv24 ticket an grind for the right colour or check your OCD you can still get in. 👍
 
I'll have to check.. Last time i puller her out it was purple.
 
fastfox400
I'll have to check.. Last time i puller her out it was purple.

If it is purple, you're all set to sign up for Team Andretti 👍
 
Anyone have a level 24 ticket I can grind. I could of swore it was purple but it s green....
 
Green is fine if you want man, there's a free space at HVM Racing for a green car?
 
Thats works. Kinda odd to watch and american drive a british machine Aey?
 
Thats works. Kinda odd to watch and american drive a british machine Aey?

I suppose so haha, nice to have you mate. Think you've got me on PSN already, read over the OP and we've got a test session on Friday, all info on the first posts 👍
 
I think i've read it like 4 times lol. Currently working on Madrid for NNS.
 
Just 2 seats left to fill now. 👍 The most drivers we had in a race last season was 13 for the Indy 200.

I'm thinking that I should probably work on my Indy setup rather than try and improve at Spa.
 
Yep, 15 drivers we've got including Tom who is only dropping by when he can.
 
I've got an hour Joe
 
We're now slghtly faster and better handling at Indy. :sly:
 
Ooo I have a team mate :D

I'm hoping he knows how to tune for an oval, I have absolutely no idea what to do :nervous: doesn't help that I don't know how to drive them either
 
Ooo I have a team mate :D

I'm hoping he knows how to tune for an oval, I have absolutely no idea what to do :nervous: doesn't help that I don't know how to drive them either

SOMERSET!


That is all :)
 
YES! The land of cider drinkers, farm dwellers and tractor drivers :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back