GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 2,234 comments
  • 119,495 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reminding me, was about to go to sleep without an alarm. Hopefully it wakes me up.
 
Be there as soon as poss. Please wait if a little late. I reckon this half hour earlier is going to become an issue some weeks.
 
Be there as soon as poss. Please wait if a little late. I reckon this half hour earlier is going to become an issue some weeks.

Sure thing man, we can wait a while 👍
 
So with the transmission the max speed, final and 7th gears can't be changed, do the others have to stay default?
 
So with the transmission the max speed, final and 7th gears can't be changed, do the others have to stay default?

You can alter gears 1-6 👍
 
Cant wait for later :D
 
Hopefully I make it home in time 👍
 
Seems that everyone so far would benefit the time being put back to last years?
 
Seems that everyone so far would benefit the time being put back to last years?

Well are there any objections? I can only think of it possibly affecting Pagey, Akmuq and neljack.

EDIT: PM's regarding time sent.

EDIT 2: Ak and Neljack are ok with it, waiting on Pagey.
 
Last edited:
MY INTERNET IS WORKING AGAIN :D

I will race tonight problem free :D
 
MY INTERNET IS WORKING AGAIN :D

I will race tonight problem free :D

Jynxed now you're gonna lag loads </3 :nervous:
 
MY INTERNET IS WORKING AGAIN :D

I will race tonight problem free :D

Thank god, cause the time may be slightly too late for me to go to.:guilty:
 
Thank god, cause the time may be slightly too late for me to go to.:guilty:

Half an hour later isn't too much mate :(
 
TomMcD
Half an hour later isn't too much mate :(

Ah we don't need him.. I SAID I'M BACK..

And I should have won hear last season..
 
Half an hour later would also probably be enough for LV to be able to join most races.
 
Ah we don't need him.. I SAID I'M BACK..

And I should have won hear last season..

Regardless a full grid would still be nice 👍

And just because you were leading before the restart(?) that doesn't mean nobody would have passed you ;) I'll get in a room with you before the race man so we can check our setups and everything.

EDIT: Half hour later it is, should I make this effective tonight?
 
TomMcD
Regardless a full grid would still be nice 👍

And just because you were leading before the restart(?) that doesn't mean nobody would have passed you ;) I'll get in a room with you before the race man so we can check our setups and everything.

EDIT: Half hour later it is, should I make this effective tonight?

I can make it either way. 👍
 
I can make it either way. 👍

I know man, just wondering if it's a bit short notice. I suppose it doesn't matter since it's later, any other thoughts? 👍
 
Let's see what time we all get in the room. Thanks man 👍
 
Let's see what time we all get in the room. Thanks man 👍

I'll change the OP and inform everyone. Room will probably open closer to 10pm tonight but quali won't begin while 11 👍
 
TomMcD
I'll change the OP and inform everyone. Room will probably open closer to 10pm tonight but quali won't begin while 11 👍

Want to practice around 9ish then?
 
Want to practice around 9ish then?

Sounds good 👍

LV will be able to join us it seems guys, good news.
 
Are we dropping our worst finish?

Because I might be on the mound tonight while you're bouncing off the rev limiter. :p
 
Are we dropping our worst finish?

Because I might be on the mound tonight while you're bouncing off the rev limiter. :p

I can implement this if necessary, thoughts guys?
 
You shouldn't be able to drop a race at INDY from an IndyCar series. :lol:
 
You shouldn't be able to drop a race at INDY from an IndyCar series. :lol:

I doubt he's ducking out of it on purpose so I don't mind, after all he did win here last time around so he's the one losing out :lol:

EDIT: Got team issues. ADR is dropping to a reserve and LV needs a team in his yellow FGT but Lotus DRR already has 3 drivers if you include Drop :scared:
 
TomMcD
I doubt he's ducking out of it on purpose so I don't mind, after all he did win here last time around so he's the one losing out :lol:

EDIT: Got team issues. ADR is dropping to a reserve and LV needs a team in his yellow FGT but Lotus DRR already has 3 drivers if you include Drop :scared:

Just make a second yellow team, I'll take an example from F1: Red Bull Renault, and Scuderia Torro Rosso.

Similar looking cars, different teams.

Just make up a team if you have to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back