GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 2,234 comments
  • 119,495 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knelly
:lol: I would bet I go through more light bulbs than the average household, with my switch flicking.

Have always thought it comes in handy when racing though. The same routine over and over, lap by lap. Never mind my whole pre race ritual.

Pre race ritual? You must tell us more? :)
 
Can't give away all my secrets. Some things are best left to ones self :lol:
 
Knelly
Can't give away all my secrets. Some things are best left to ones self :lol:

I'm thinking NASCAR style, you line your family up by your race seat and play the national anthem/F15 jet flyovers on youtube whilst praying to god for a wreck free race.
 
Thank you lord for my smoking hot wife!
 
:lol: I think Ryan's trying to get some extra Playstation time this week.
 
MustangRyan
Thank you lord for my smoking hot wife!

:lol:

Are you good for safety car duty on the 25th man? We've been good without one upto now so if you can't it's not a problem 👍
 
TomMcD
:lol:

Are you good for safety car duty on the 25th man? We've been good without one upto now so if you can't it's not a problem 👍

I hope so. Just don't be surprised if I fall asleep in a long green flag stint.
 
MustangRyan
I hope so. Just don't be surprised if I fall asleep in a long green flag stint.

Awesome. No worries, it's almost happened in the past :p
 
hey let me know if you need an alternate driver in case someone can't make it. I should have a mic by the 25th :)
 
rustyMercedes
hey let me know if you need an alternate driver in case someone can't make it. I should have a mic by the 25th :)

There is room mate 👍

Tom, definitely no race this Friday?
 
Probably won't happen but could we postpone HSR a week? It’s my favourite track. I’m only asking because I’m not here.
 
Probably won't happen but could we postpone HSR a week? It’s my favourite track. I’m only asking because I’m not here.

I could possibly switch it with SSRX.
 
Would rather miss that than HSR.

That's fine then, it messes up the 3 mid season oval races but to be honest I think we could all do with some oval action soon 👍
 
It does mess the schedule up but at least we are still in Asia.

My OCD coming through again :lol:
 
Thanks! If rustyMercedes wants to fill in at SSR5 and SSRX then go for it. You’d have to ask cowboys for the tunes though. 👍
 
Maybe we could have a race, but sort of count as a make up race for those who have missed a race? Me included.

But the people with perfect attendance don't get points, but the winner gets a point or something?
 
Cowboys965
Maybe we could have a race, but sort of count as a make up race for those who have missed a race? Me included.

But the people with perfect attendance don't get points, but the winner gets a point or something?

Too confusing, and we're also allowed drop a race now anyway so it's pointless.
 
Matty
Too confusing, and we're also allowed drop a race now anyway so it's pointless.

I've missed 2. :grumpy:

Maybe if we have an exhibition or something, say I get 7th, I would replace my DNS (0 Pts.) With however many points you get for 7th.
 
Not fair for other drivers.
 
How so?
Maybe if it was like at the end of the season
 
Cowboys965
How so?
Maybe if it was like at the end of the season

If you got 7 points and won the season by 6 points people wouldn't be happy.
 
It's kinda complicated and although it's not your fault that you had to play baseball mate, it's unfair on the guys that show up every week. The drop rule was pushing it to be fair.

Oh and Matty, update your signature!
 
With you on this one Tom
 
You guys might want to see the F1 Time trial leader boards, see who's in 1st...

0ff52101.jpg


:scared:
 
We'll be grand :)
 
I think... Ummm... Don't know how to say this.

I think there will be 1 less KV next week.
 
I think... Ummm... Don't know how to say this.

I think there will be 1 less KV next week.

I like baseball as much as anybody, but there's a line :lol: Seriously dude? Shame.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back