GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 2,234 comments
  • 119,495 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ This.
 
Yeah, thanks again PAWEL 👍
 
Well, i really enjoyed the challenge with these cars. But have accepted to leave, to give you people the best quality connection in racing. Sorry for any grief.
Oh no Team Mate, what am i going to do without you. (sniff sniff)
 
Here you go.

IMG_0158.jpg


IMG_0164.jpg
 
Thanks for that mate, penalty withdrawn 👍
 
Softs only.

Oh

I'm not going to be here for two weeks (missing ssr5 & High speed ring) as I’m off to Florida. Miss the sprint cup race by 4 days which sucks
 
smuffyatfcp
Oh

I'm not going to be here for two weeks (missing ssr5 & High speed ring) as I’m off to Florida. Miss the sprint cup race by 4 days which sucks

Bear in mind we have an off week and SSR5 is on the 25th. Have a good time mate :)
 
smuffyatfcp
Oh

I'm not going to be here for two weeks (missing ssr5 & High speed ring) as I’m off to Florida. Miss the sprint cup race by 4 days which sucks

Florida? The US? :D

I want High Speed ring.
 
ive been grounded lately because i got in a fight at school but im all good now
 
Brendan, you fool but its ok we both had a bad 3rd round
 
hey its not my fault i did not know the guy he just came up and went to punch me so i blocked his hand and punched in the mouth:sly:
 
Dont mess with Texas.. Well I'm looking forward to this weeks race. I had a blast in Vegas..
 
fastfox400
Dont mess with Texas.. Well I'm looking forward to this weeks race. I had a blast in Vegas..

*Next weeks
 
Tom. Reckon you should change the title ever so slightly to:

GTP IndyCar S2

This fits nicely with all the GTP NASCAR titles we have, and (anally) tidies up my phone view of subscribed threads :lol:
 
Sure, i'll do it tomorrow.

EDIT: Or now even on my phone browser.
 
TomMcD
Sure, i'll do it tomorrow.

EDIT: Or now even on my phone browser.

DO IT.

Looks more professional ;)
 
Done 👍

And I thought I was OCD....
 
TomMcD
Done 👍

And I thought I was OCD....

Overly Controlled Driver, or Overly Trolled Dude? :sly:
 
Matty
Overly Controlled Driver, or Overly Trolled Dude? :sly:

Are you joking or do you not know what OCD is? Brain doesn't compute cyber-sarcasm at 11pm :lol:
 
Good work, I can finally sleep peacefully now. Just got to get Chqr to add GTP to his :rolleyes:
 
My boss asked if I was OCD in my last interview for a promotion. My response was, "Yes, sir. I am organized completely and diligently."
 
TomMcD
Are you joking or do you not know what OCD is? Brain doesn't compute cyber-sarcasm at 11pm :lol:

I know what it is, my mom has it :lol:
 
MustangRyan
My boss asked if I was OCD in my last interview for a promotion. My response was, "Yes, sir. I am organized completely and diligently."

And did you get it...?
 
:lol: I would bet I go through more light bulbs than the average household, with my switch flicking.

Have always thought it comes in handy when racing though. The same routine over and over, lap by lap. Never mind my whole pre race ritual.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back