GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 2,234 comments
  • 119,490 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
DrifterJoe
Nevermind those times. I found a replay from a pre-pre-season race test at Spa for the original season 1, and I was getting 1:53's.

Cheers Joe 👍

Edit: were you setting these pre or post spec 2 update?
 
Last edited:
Cheers Joe 👍

Edit: were you setting these pre or post spec 2 update?

That was pre-spec 2. It was sometime in December or early January. (spec 2 was mid-January if I remember right). It was also before we got rid of transmission restrictions on road courses.
 
I may on Friday, show you all an example of a standing start on the road courses to clear up any confusion 👍

OT, I want to change my name to something simpler but 'Tom' has already been taken. How about 'Tom.' :lol:
 
TomMcD
I may on Friday, show you all an example of a standing start on the road courses to clear up any confusion 👍

OT, I want to change my name to something simpler but 'Tom' has already been taken. How about 'Tom.' :lol:

Nah keep TomMcD.. My phone even like's it now.. I can tell cause it autocorrects it if I spell it wrong :dopey:
 
Nah keep TomMcD.. My phone even like's it now.. I can tell cause it autocorrects it if I spell it wrong :dopey:

I'll probably keep it for now.
 
TomMcD
I'll probably keep it for now.

Your name doesn't need to be changed anyway, easy to spell and people know who it is we're on about. :lol:

Easier then "No not Tom, but Tom.."

Two dots are there for a reason ;)
 
By the way, R&D objective for the Spa session is 5th place or above Matty. Any less and I won't share my tunes with you :lol: I kid, I kid.
 
TomMcD
By the way, R&D objective for the Spa session is 5th place or above Matty. Any less and I won't share my tunes with you :lol: I kid, I kid.

Since when did this turn into a CodeMasters F12011 series? :boggled:

I need tunes in these cars.. :dopey:

I still have a modded version of Anarchy's though ;)
 
Since when did this turn into a CodeMasters F12011 series? :boggled:

I need tunes in these cars.. :dopey:

I still have a modded version of Anarchy's though ;)

PM me it mate 👍

And I'm the #1 driver/team owner, I set the targets ;)

Once again, I kid.
 
TomMcD
PM me it mate 👍

And I'm the #1 driver/team owner, I set the targets ;)

Once again, I kid.

Will do in a bit. If your still on we could have a private test at Spa? ;)
 
Will do in a bit. If your still on we could have a private test at Spa? ;)

Not till later, got family round. I'll do Joe's WRC run about 7-8 and then I'll open a room 👍
 
TomMcD
Not till later, got family round. I'll do Joe's WRC run about 7-8 and then I'll open a room 👍

I should be okay for some practice around 8:50.
 
Limit room to 3 though ;) don't want no other teams getting in ;)
 
I'd be well up for this if u need more people!
 
smuffyatfcp
What about me also :(

#1 drivers only.

Since we have 3 men, we both are #1's and he is 2. :sly:
 
Don't forget about my WRC run. :)
 
Don't worry, still got relatives round but I won't be long 👍

Hopefully my connection is ok. I've been disconnected from my room 3 times so far today, and failed to join my room once.
 
Is there racing at spa or just a test/time attack session?
 
Is there racing at spa or just a test/time attack session?

It's just a test/timing session. The following week is a 100 mile pre season race at Monza 👍
 
It's just a test/timing session. The following week is a 100 mile pre season race at Monza 👍

Are you online yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back