GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 2,234 comments
  • 119,493 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is dragging, 15 minutes or less. Sorry mate.

I have to go to my nan's for like 20 minutes anyway so i'll go now and when you have Joe and gogatrs lap's done I'll join 👍
 
Gah, I really want to do this. Dont have the correct colour car's though :(
 
neljack
Gah, I really want to do this. Dont have the correct colour car's though :(

What colour? I could always make one of the team's mixed FGT's 👍
 
I dont actually own one at the moment, so not sure ;)
 
neljack
I dont actually own one at the moment, so not sure ;)

Check your OCD and get back to me mate :)
 
I would do this but man its late. Too late for me.
 
Lobby open for private practice?
 
DrifterJoe
Cowboys and gogatrs still have to do their WRC runs.

Aaaaand Andy. Everybody's piled in at once :lol:
 
Don't worry about it tonight then. 👍
 
Tomorrow is looking better for practice, i'm halfway through my last set of runs with Andy 👍
 
You're both race winners, stop arguing :lol:
 
Just occured to me that I have more wins then Tom has starts.:sly:


Edit: Also note-worthy that only 1 of those was an oval race.:indiff:
 
IMMA RACE WINNER TOO...

i IZ YOUZ JUST GOTSA TRUST ME :D
 
I need a teammate I'm a very bad tuner :guilty:
 
I had a quick swizz round earlier, managed a 1.51.4 with about 80% fuel. That was with my nurburgring 24hr setup from the FGTC though....weirdly it worked well
 
Put me down as a reserve.

PSN: tombrooks97
Team: Andretti Autosport (White/Purple FGT)
 
Okay Tom mate 👍

What FGT's do you have Brendan?

EDIT: Also if anybody has any pictures from any of the 'Speedweeks' events we had, please send them to me. Need them for the GT Life article.

EDIT 2: Also, why do people make a habit of enquiring about signing up for something and then immediately log out so I can't discuss it with them? :grumpy:
 
Last edited:
Okay Tom mate 👍

What FGT's do you have Brendan?

EDIT: Also if anybody has any pictures from any of the 'Speedweeks' events we had, please send them to me. Need them for the GT Life article.

EDIT 2: Also, why do people make a habit of enquiring about signing up for something and then immediately log out so I can't discuss it with them? :grumpy:


Cause, erm...well.......:dopey: :sly:
 
Last edited:
Neljack has signed up as the 3rd driver for KV Race Tech and will be able to make the races every week which is a plus 👍
 
Really want to sign up as a full-time driver. :grumpy:
 
Tom
Really want to sign up as a full-time driver. :grumpy:

G'warn mate, it's not that late a finish. Only midnight.
 
G'warn mate, it's not that late a finish. Only midnight.

Sad thing is that every other week I'm at my dads where my PS3 isn't. :grumpy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back