GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 2,234 comments
  • 119,497 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was wreck avoidance 101 for me. From last to 4th in one race, and then 2 wreck dodges in the second one.
 
Point gap between myself and Joe has closed by 9 points to a total of 27 points and the gap from me back to Knelly is 40 exactly. Tables up soon.

EDIT:

Round7Drivers.png


Round7Constructor.png
 
Last edited:
Tables have been re-updated with laps lead, Joe got one race and I got the other.

By the way guys, I'm running a 3 week mini-series on Sundays. S2 of my Vintage NASCAR using the 70 RM Challenger. 200 mile races at Indy, Daytona and Motegi; should be a lot of fun and a bit of a laugh so check it out 👍

GTP Vintage NASCAR S2 | Sign up now for a 3 week oval racing festival
 
Damm we scored some team points this week :D

Best check that Tom 👍
 
Who ever has the replay saved watch when I got through the wreck for a 1v1 finish with smuffy. Luckiest avoidence ever. Think I hit Joe on the way through as well. :lol:

Oh and next week I'll be racing on a 43" TV /smug
 
What times are you guys getting?
 
What times are you guys getting?

I actually just realised that I never practice for any GTP racing series. I just show up and run a few laps before the event to warm myself up before quali.
 
Joe on the other hand...

:scared:
 
Joe on the other hand...

:scared:

Also does very little practice. I've not done any since season 1, usually just a few laps to get my eye in before quali. I have the setups, I just need to get used to the track before the event. HSR needs some work though, that's my worst one.
 
I don't even know the quickest line round here; whether it's NASCAR lines or apexes I'm not sure.
 
DrifterJoe
Also does very little practice. I've not done any since season 1, usually just a few laps to get my eye in before quali. I have the setups, I just need to get used to the track before the event. HSR needs some work though, that's my worst one.

But you won...
 
Well if HSR isn't Joe's cup of tea, I think I may be in with a shot 👍
 
Your forgetting who's due for a comeback. :sly:
 
I know it Tom ;) will tell you later 👍

Also my 43" Plasma comes on Thursday :D
 
Matty
I know it Tom ;) will tell you later 👍

Also my 43" Plasma comes on Thursday :D

You should get an HDMI cable for the PS3 too connect it to the TV or else it will be fuzzy and in black and white.

/true story
 
I have a few. Never been used.

/for real.
 
PM me about what you said earlier Matty.

I need to be running the fast line if i'm going to close that points gap further :sly:
 
Anyone up for a practice session?

Smuffy?
 
I assume you should take that as a no.
 
No.
 
I'm not scared of nobody.

/tough guy.
 
ARRGGGHHHHH!!! :scared:

Now I can't sleep :nervous:
 
Tom may I be a Freelance Driver?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back