GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 2,234 comments
  • 119,495 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats a good time for HSR? I havent practiced (yet) though. 👍
 
I could be way off but I think last seasons pole was 1:01?
 
I could be way off but I think last seasons pole was 1:01?

er, i think the fastest in a quick practise was a 52 but i may stand corrected...
 
Maybe it was a 51 then :dopey:
 
JakobNascar88
Hey. Cowboys whats long with me??? :grumpy:

Don't worry Jakob, it's all in good fun, nothing personal. :p
 
Don't worry Jakob, it's all in good fun, nothing personal. :p

I still haven't slept since then :dopey:

Anyone up for some practice in a bit?
 
I can't practice this week, got to do some revision for my Spanish speaking exam on Monday.

🤬 scared but at least after that, I have no exams till November :cheers:
 
PM me the 🤬 tune then.. this is scary..
 
Not on the PS3 dude so I can't.
 
Well when you are do.. Best I could do was a 52.7 and I'm not happy..

/grumpychild.
 
Got a 51.865 :D

/gloat
 
Look's like I'll end up sending Tom my tune :lol:
 
Matty
Look's like I'll end up sending Tom my tune :lol:

I highly doubt that, sure I can knock time off. Don't worry ;)
 
Still had 60 liters in the tank ;)
 
Pole last season was on the weather change track which has less grip. :sly:
 
Well since then I hit a .789 on hards :sly:
 
I feel like this will be my first real indycar race, since SSR5 was all about learning and staying out of people' way, and the rest have been oval tracks which I am a complete rookie at. I won't be fast enough to fight for a win or even a podium here, but I am more excited for this race than I have been for any of the others simply because it is familiar territory, and after all that pack racing the last few race weekends I feel comfortable racing wheel to wheel in these cars, so this will be a fun race I hope
 
Well i've just embarrassed Matty completely.
 
I just can't comprehend that when we're both on the exact same set up how your car can hold 10mph more then me through the turns...
 
Because bad racecar...

Maybe Chassis rebulid 💡
 
Could be, I think it's skill personally.

Y'know.
 
Maybe bad GT5 Physics.. Ah we'll find out on a 43" TV on Friday..
 
Well put it this way, i'm looking forward to the race a lot more than I was an hour ago.
 
That just means the gap between you will appear bigger :sly:
 
Knelly
That just means the gap between you will appear bigger :sly:

I pulled a second out of his fastest lap. Who da man? :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back